Dublin, Jan. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Carbon Nanotube Market – Analysis & Forecast, 2016-2022 (Focus on CNT Type, End Use Application and Region)” report to their offering.
The global carbon nanotubes market is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 16.8% over the period 2016 to 2022
This growth in the market is attributed to their increasing demand for various applications such as reinforcement composite additives in polymer industry, transistors and ICs in electronics and semiconductor devices and as super capacitors and fuel cells and Li-ion battery in energy storage industry etc.
The report is a compilation of different segments of global CNT market including market breakdown by type, application and geographical location. It also includes sections on competitive insights and market dynamics. Herein the revenue generated from CNTs is tracked to calculate the market size.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a comprehensive section of the application areas of the CNT market. It also details the key participants involved in the industry.
The report answers the following questions about the global CNT market:
– What are the different types of CNTs used in CNT industry? What is their contribution in terms of revenue to the overall CNT industry revenue?
– What are the different application areas of CNTs? What is their contribution in terms of revenue to the overall CNT revenue?
– Which is the most sought-after type of CNT used in CNT industry and which will be the most sought-after type of CNT in the forecast period?
– What are the different factors driving the market in the forecast period?
– What are the factors restraining and challenging the growth of global CNT market?
– What are the different opportunities to look for investment in the CNT market?
– Who are the different participants in the global CNT market?
– What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
– Which region will lead the global CNT market by the end of forecast period?
– Which application will lead the global CNT market by the end of forecast period?
The report has put special emphasis on the market share and size of polymer industry and electronics & semiconductor industry, owing to their high share in the current and upcoming market of CNTs. The industry analysis have also been done to examine the impact of various factors and understand the overall attractiveness of the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope and Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Insights
4 Industry Analysis
5 Global Carbon Nanotubes Market Breakdown, by Product Type
6 Carbon Nanotube Market Size by Application
7 Global Carbon Nanotube Market, by Geography
8 Company Profiles
– Arkema S.A
– Arry International Group Ltd
– Carbon Solutions, Inc.
– Cheap Tubes Inc.
– Cnano Technology Limited
– Cnt Co. Ltd.
– Continental Carbon Nanotechnologies Inc.
– Hanwha Chemical Corporation
– Hodogaya Chemical Co Ltd
– Hyperion Catalysis International Inc.
– Klean Commodities Inc.
– Kumho Petrochemical Co Ltd.
– Nano-C Inc.
– Nanocyl S.A
– OCSiAl LLC
– Showa Denko K.K
– Thomas Swan & Co Ltd (U.K)
– Times Nano
– Toray Industries Inc.
– Ube Industries Ltd (Japan)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhh5bw/global_carbon
CONTACT: CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Related Topics: Nanotechnology, Nanomaterials
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- $5.8 Billion Fluidigm Patent Portfolio Analysis Report - May 26, 2017
- SAF Tehnika launches innovative IoT smart metering solution – Aranet - May 26, 2017
- SEABIRD ANNOUNCES PROPOSAL FOR DEBT RESTRUCTURING - May 26, 2017