In preparation for listings on existing OMX CPH Warrants market segment, a new trading schedule and turnover list will be created. First listings on the existing market segment are expected in May 2017. The production launch of the new trading schedule and turnover list will be on May 1, 2017, and they will be available for testing in INET NTF and GCF TST4 by April 25, 2017.
Existing tick size tables (Id 1 and Id 225) will be added to the Market Model as optional tables for instruments on OMX CPH Warrants.
|Exchange/ MIC||Segment Name||Segment Symbol||Currency||Seq. No|
|XCSE||OMX CPH Warrants||DKWA WAR||DKK||167|
|Times in CET||Pre-open||Uncross||Continuous trading||Post trade||Closed|
|OMX CPH Warrants||08:00||09:00*||09:00*-16:55||16:55||17:20|
* – The Uncross in the Opening Call is subject to a 5 second randomization among the Order books. For example, if the Opening Call Uncross takes place at 09:00 according to the table, the individual Order books open randomly between 09:00:00 – 09:00:05.
|Exchange||List Name||Symbol||ID||GCF ID|
|XCSE||WARRANTS CPH||CWAR||124628||To be informed in a separate notice|
|Exchange||List Population Name||ID||GCF ID|
|XCSE||Plain Vanilla Warrants CPH||123674||To be informed in a separate notice|
|XCSE||Knockout Warrants CPH||123675||To be informed in a separate notice|
Members having trading access to the existing market segments on Nasdaq Copenhagen will also have trading access to the warrants segment.
Active order books will be informed separately as per usual listing notices.
- INET Test (NTF) – April 24, 2017
- GCF TST4 – by April 25, 2017
- INET Production – May 1, 2017
- GCF Production – by May 3, 2017
INET Nordic Market Model: Additional, optional tick size tables will be reflected in the INET Nordic Market Model and will be effective by May 3, 2017.
For technical questions and test support, please contact Nasdaq Cash Equity Operations:
Tel: +46 8 405 6410,
Nasdaq Copenhagen, Nasdaq Helsinki, Nasdaq Iceland, Nasdaq Riga, Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq Tallinn and Nasdaq Vilnius are respectively brand names for Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd, Nasdaq Iceland hf., Nasdaq Riga AS, Nasdaq Stockholm AB, Nasdaq Tallinn AS and AB Nasdaq Vilnius. Nasdaq Nordic represents the common offering by Nasdaq Copenhagen, Nasdaq Helsinki, Nasdaq Iceland and Nasdaq Stockholm. Nasdaq Baltic represents the common offering by Nasdaq Tallinn, Nasdaq Riga and Nasdaq Vilnius.
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- Galapagos presents pre-clinical data with selective ADAMTS-5 inhibitor GLPG1972 for osteoarthritis at OARSI - April 29, 2017
- 3-DAY DEADLINE: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Omega Protein Corporation and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm - April 29, 2017
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm - April 29, 2017