Issy-les-Moulineaux, January 11, 2017
HALF-YEAR STATEMENT ON TECHNICOLOR’S SHARE MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT
Under the share management agreement signed between TECHNICOLOR and NATIXIS, the following assets were booked to the liquidity account as of December 31, 2016:
- 381,699 TECHNICOLOR shares
For information, as of the effective date of this agreement (ie. April 1st, 2016), the following assets were booked to the liquidity account:
- 275,536 TECHNICOLOR shares
Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our world class research and innovation laboratories enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced video services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and sound technologies. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes and on-the-go.
Technicolor shares are on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange (TCH) and traded in the USA on the OTCQX marketplace (OTCQX: TCLRY).
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- Preliminary information on PKC Group’s year 2016 performance - January 19, 2017
- MOTHERSON SUMI SYSTEMS LIMITED LAUNCHES A VOLUNTARY RECOMMENDED PUBLIC TENDER OFFER FOR ALL SHARES AND STOCK OPTIONS IN PKC GROUP PLC - January 19, 2017
- Nammo AS : NAMMO and the Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Division sign a Public Private Partnership Agreement - January 19, 2017