World Leaders to point the way forward beyond global challenges, including Covid-19, race relations, environmental issues, and global economic downturn
Washington, DC, Aug. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Rally of Hope to use new technology to connect more than a million people around the world
When: Saturday, August 8, 2020, 9:00 PM Eastern (Korean time: Aug 9, 10:00 AM)
(In Chicago: Saturday, August 8, 2020, 8:00 p.m. (Central Daylight Time)
(In Los Angeles: Saturday, August 8, 2020, 6 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time)
What: World leaders join a virtual rally, with more than 1.5 million expected participants worldwide, to address global challenges such as COVID-19, environmental degradation, poverty, ethnic and racial discord, offering their vision and recommendations for a hopeful future for all people, as one universal family.
Who: The online One Million Rally of Hope, dedicated to the theme of “The Realization of a Heavenly Unified World of Interdependence, Mutual Prosperity and Universal Values”, is sponsored by the Universal Peace Federation and allied groups.
Speakers: Former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon; Hon. Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives; H.E. Macky Sall, President of Senegal; Hon. Brigi Rafini, Prime Minister of Niger; Hon. Chuichi Date, former President of the House of Councillors of Japan; as well as leaders from Oceania, Europe and South America.
UPF co-Founder Dr. Hak Ja Han will offer a special keynote message of hope to humanity.
Access: The full two hours and thirty minute program can be accessed internationally through Live Streaming at: https://www.worldsummit.or.kr/rally/index.php
- _ROH – Press advisory LM 080720 (1)
- _ROH – Background Information (1) LM 080720
CONTACT: Larry Moffitt Universal Peace Federation USA 202-669-0387 [email protected]
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces Increasein Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend - October 21, 2020
- Oak Valley Bancorp Reports 3rd Quarter Results - October 21, 2020
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against GoHealth, Wrap Technologies, Golar LNG, and BioMarin Pharmaceuticals and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - October 21, 2020