NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the “M&A Class Action Firm”), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Co. (NASDAQ: HZNP), relating to its proposed acquisition by Amgen, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, HZNP shareholders will receive $116.50 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/horizon-therapeutics-public-limited-co. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Angion Biomedica Corp. (NASDAQ: ANGN), relating to its proposed merger with Elicio Therapeutics. Under the terms of the agreement, Elicio shareholders are expected to receive new shares of ANGN, with ANGN shareholders expected to own approximately 34.5% of the combined company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/angion-biomedia-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TIG), relating to its proposed acquisition by affiliates of Altaris, LLC. Under the terms of the agreement, TIG shareholders are expected to receive $6.15 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/trean-insurance-group-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNCE), relating to its proposed acquisition by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited. Under the terms of the tender offer, CNCE shareholders are expected to receive $8.00 in cash and one non-tradeable CVR worth a deferred $3.50 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/concert-pharmaceuticals-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers in 2013 and 2017-2019 as a Rising Star and in 2022 as a Super Lawyer in Securities Litigation. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm’s recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, we have recovered or secured over a dozen cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2023 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
- Dr Charles Noplis Scholarship: Ensuring The Emergence of Future Medical Leaders - January 28, 2023
- The Dr. Louis Hampers Scholarships For Medical Students: Creating The Doctors Of Tomorrow - January 28, 2023
- Uvalde shooting survivor meets blood donors who helped save her life - January 28, 2023