Driveline Additive Market Set to Surge to US$ 15.2 Billion by 2033, Fueled by Versatile On- and Off-Road Applications and OEM Demands. United States dominates North American driveline additives market at 68.8% in 2033, with a projected 5.0% annual growth, hitting US$ 8.2 billion by 2033-end. Robust R&D fuels sales, leveraging automotive tech advancements.
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The driveline additive market is estimated to be worth US$ 9.3 billion in 2023 and is projected to be valued at US$ 15.2 billion in 2033. Between 2023 and 2033, the market is expected to register a growth rate of 5.1%. The driveline additive market is projected to grow more than the conventional lubricant additives due to its numerous on- and off-road applications.
The increasing demand for driveline additives in off-road applications in agriculture, construction, mining, and forestry heavy machinery is likely to boost the market growth. OEM requirements for extended drain, fuel efficiency, and temperature stability will create a positive market growth environment for driveline additives during the forecast period.
Engine oil additives are gaining traction in passenger cars. Motor oil additives for passenger cars can aid in reducing emissions, extending engine life, and improving performance and fuel economy, driving the market’s growth.
Request the Sample PDF Summary for an overview of the Comprehensive Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-700
Environmental consciousness and regulations promoting environmentally friendly lubricants and additives can lead to developing and adopting eco-friendly driveline additives. The growth of urban populations and industrialization in emerging markets drive the demand for transportation and industrial machinery, creating opportunities for the driveline additive market.
- From 2018 to 2022, the driveline additive market demand expanded at a CAGR of 4.0%
- Based on product type, the transmission fluid additives segment is expected to account for a market share of 59% during the forecast period.
- Global driveline additives demand in the United Kingdom is predicted to account for a CAGR of 4.9% from 2023 to 2033.
- In the United States, the market is expected to account for a CAGR of 5.0% between 2023 and 2033.
- China is projected to expand by a value CAGR of 4.8% between 2023 and 2033.
- By 2033, the driveline additives market in India is anticipated to record a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
|Countries||Expected Market Values in 2033||Forecast CAGRs from 2023 to 2033|
|Russia||US$ 7.1 billion||4.7||%|
|India||US$ 6.8 billion||4.5||%|
|The United States||US$ 8.2 billion||5.0||%|
|China||US$ 7.5 billion||4.8||%|
|The United Kingdom||US$ 7.8 billion||4.9||%|
Elevate Your Business Strategy! Purchase the Report for Market-Driven Insights: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/700
“The increasing application of driveline additives in industrial machinery and agricultural equipment is anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.” – Says Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.).
Players have used product launches and business expansion to grow their market share, increase profitability, and stay competitive in the driveline additive market.
In recent years, prominent players have been involved in corporate tie-ups with automotive OEMs to retain their existing customers and deliver customized products. The leading players involved in the commercialization of their products to leverage immense potential in the market. Some of the recent developments in the market are discussed below.
- Afton Chemical specializes in additives for fuels and lubricants, including driveline additives. They offer solutions to enhance performance, reduce friction, and improve fuel efficiency. Afton Chemical Corporation is working with OEMs to meet today’s OEM requirements for extended drain, fuel efficiency, and temperature stability.
- Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, develops and manufactures specialty chemicals, including driveline additives, to enhance the performance and efficiency of lubricants.
- Evonik is a global specialty chemical company with a focus on additives for various industries. They offer driveline additives that address friction reduction and protection of drivetrain components.
Key Companies Profiled
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Chevron Oronite Company, LLC
- BRB International BV
- Vanderbilt Chemicals, LLC
- Infineum International Limited
- Afton Chemical
- Lubrilic Corporation
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- The Lubrizol Corporation
Get comprehensive research methodology! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-700
By Product Type:
- Transmission Fluid Additive
- Gear Oil Additive
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Off-Highway Vehicles
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Asia and Pacific
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
About the Chemicals & Materials Team at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights’s chemicals & materials team offers expert analysis, time-efficient research, and strategic recommendations to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and one billion+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage in Chemicals Domain:
- Over the assessment period from 2023 to 2033, global antimicrobial additive sales are projected to soar at a CAGR of 8.0%, culminating in a market size of US$ 20,809.5 million by the end of 2033.
- The Asia Pacific Plastic Additives Market share is projected to reach US$ 34.9 Billion in 2032. The growing demand from various end-use industries such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and beverages, and industrial manufacturing.
- Demand for automotive coolants additives is estimated to increase over the forecast period due to growing usage of vehicles. Automotive coolant consumption is highly dependent on the distance travelled by the vehicle.
- Specialty fuel additives that facilitate unclogging of the blocked injectors, minimize duel deposits in the injector nozzle of engines, eliminate knocking, and offer other parameters of fuel safety and quality, are likely to remain high demand across the automotive industry.
- Rising awareness among the industrial sector as well as other end users about the benefits of additives in floor coatings such as anti-slip, chemically resistant, mechanically durable, aesthetically pleasing properties also serve as a fuel to the high demand for additives for floor coatings.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
- Nkarta Presents NKX101 Clinical Data at the 2023 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting & Exposition - December 9, 2023
- Autolus Therapeutics Presents Clinical Data Updates at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting 2023 - December 9, 2023
- ROSEN, SKILLED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – LICY - December 9, 2023