According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, North America dominated the market, accounting for 39.9% of the revenue share, Europe comes next, with a 23.3% share of North American sales.
Farmington, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Autosampler market was valued at USD 1,042.4 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period 2022 To 2030. An autosampler is a robot that takes samples of solids, liquids, and gases from large sources automatically over a set amount of time. It is often used for liquid injection, static and dynamic headspace, purge and trap, and fraction extraction. Autosamplers are used in many clinical and research settings. They are used with equipment like water analyzers, liquid and gas chromatographs, and titrators. They save the operator time, cut down on mistakes, and make sure accuracy and repeatability are higher than with manual sampling methods. So, these devices are used a lot in industries like oil and gas, food and drink, pharma, chem, and medicine.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Autosampler Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Autosampler Market Recent Developments:
- In 2017, the autosampler systems segment is expected to hold the largest share. The largest share of this segment is primarily attributed to the rapid adoption of LC autosampler systems in various industries such as pharmaceuticals and food & beverages.
Autosampler Market Segmentation Analysis:
Instruments called LC Autosamplers are used in liquid chromatography (LC) to automatically inject samples into the LC system. Most of the time, they are automated and can-do things like load and unload sample trays, prepare samples, wash and condition needles, and control pressure. They are used to make LC analyses faster and more accurate. This kind of autosampler is often used for manufacturing, quality control, and research and development. Instruments called GC Autosamplers are used in gas chromatography (GC) to automate the process of injecting samples. They can be attached directly to the GC inlet and are used to put a sample into the GC system. Most of the time, they are used for forensic, environmental, and industrial analysis. This kind of autosampler has a level of automation that manual injection systems don’t have.
The pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, the oil and gas industries, the food and beverage industries, the environmental testing industries, and other industries use autosamplers in different ways. Over 41% of all revenue came from the oil and gas sector, which was the market leader. This is because more and more people want complex tests done on samples taken from deep-sea wells or pipelines on land or at sea. Over the forecast period, growth is also expected to be driven by more money being put into exploration activities. Because autosamplers are used a lot in drug discovery programmes at different research institutions, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sector made up a big part of the overall revenue share.
In 2019, 39.9% of the revenue came from North America, which led the market. During the time frame of the forecast, the region is expected to grow the fastest. This is because a lot of money has been put into research and development and analytical techniques have gotten better, making it possible to find proteins, metabolites, and other complex molecules. The US has the largest market share in this area.
Europe comes next, with a 23.3% share of North American sales in 2019. This is because chromatographic techniques are being used more and more. During the time frame of the forecast, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the highest CAGR, at 7.4%. This is because the biotech and pharmaceutical industries are growing in the area. This is likely to increase the use of autosamplers, which will help the market grow.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||7.2% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 1,042.4 Million|
|By Type||Autosampler Systems, (LC Autosamplers, GC Autosamplers), Autosamplers Accessories, (Syringes & Needles, Vials, Septum)|
|By Applications||Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Food & Beverage Industry, Environmental Testing Industry, Other End Users|
|By Companies||Agilent (US), Waters (US), Shimadzu (Japan), Thermo Fisher (US), PerkinElmer (US), Merck (Germany), Bio-Rad (US), Restek (US), Gilson (US), JASCO (US), SCION (US), GE Healthcare, and others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Autosampler Market Growth Factor:
Growing use of chromatographic testing during drug development and growing acceptance of autosampler devices in a wide range of end-use industries because they are accurate are the two most important factors that are driving the growth of the global autosampler market. Over the next few years, the global autosampler market is also expected to be driven by increasing investments in research and development in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. Growing demand for equipment like water analyzers, liquid chromatographs, titrators, and gas chromatographs is driving high growth in the global autosampler market in the near future.
Autosampler Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Agilent (US), Waters (US), Shimadzu (Japan), Thermo Fisher (US), PerkinElmer (US), Merck (Germany), Bio-Rad (US), Restek (US), Gilson (US), JASCO (US), SCION (US), GE Healthcare, and others.
Autosampler Market by Types:
- Autosampler Systems
- LC Autosamplers
- GC Autosamplers
- Liquid Autosamplers
- Headspace Autosamplers
- All-in-one autosamplers
- Autosamplers Accessories
- Syringes & Needles
Autosampler Market by Applications:
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Environmental Testing Industry
- Other End Users
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Explosive Detectors Market – The Global Explosive Detectors market size was valued at US$ 5.97 Billion in 2022 and to reach US$11.10 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2023 to 2030. North America is expected to have a high rate of adoption for explosive detectors in a number of different vertical markets. The explosive detectors market in North America is growing because there are a lot of security companies and there are more and more threats.
- Green Roof Market – The Green Roof Market size was valued at USD 1.41 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 5.37 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 16.20% from 2023 to 2030. Europe had the biggest share of the market in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.72% over the next five years. In recent years, climate change and extreme weather have made it clear to European policymakers that they need to make changes and come up with a clear plan of action to stop at least some of the effects of irresponsible human actions from happening.
- Oilfield Equipment Rental Market – The global Oilfield Equipment Rental Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.87% from 2017 to 2022, to reach a market size of USD 20.55 billion by 2022. The oilfield equipment rental market is expected to be led by North America, which is producing more unconventional hydrocarbons than any other region. Due to the rise in oil production from both shale operations and deep-water exploration and production in the Gulf of Mexico, this area is now the new swing producer in the global oil market.
- Organic Sanitary Napkins Market – The Organic Sanitary Napkins Market share is expected to increase by USD 901.71 Million from 2022 to 2030, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.04% during the forecast period 2023-2030. Europe is expected to have a large share of the global market for organic sanitary napkins over the next few years. This is because more women are becoming aware of the benefits of using organic sanitary napkins.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- Dr Charles Noplis Scholarship: Ensuring The Emergence of Future Medical Leaders - January 28, 2023
- The Dr. Louis Hampers Scholarships For Medical Students: Creating The Doctors Of Tomorrow - January 28, 2023
- Uvalde shooting survivor meets blood donors who helped save her life - January 28, 2023