BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID) issued a reminder for all customers around the world about every means by which they may easily obtain product support and self-help 24×7 through official Avid channels. In response to the emergence of illegitimate Twitter accounts impersonating many companies and other entities, Avid has provided this information proactively in order to assist those users who may typically rely upon Twitter to engage Avid’s support team.
- Join and participate in Avid’s online global user communities:
- Avid Pro Audio Community – duc.avid.com/
- Avid Pro Video Community – community.avid.com/
- Avid Sibelius Forum – www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/helpcenter/chat/chat.pl?com=show&groupid=3
- Engage through the Avid Link desktop app:
- Avid Link is automatically installed with Pro Tools®, Sibelius® and Media Composer®, and the free Avid Link mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Once signed in with an Avid Master Account, a user can click on Avid Link’s Lounges tab for answers to questions from Avid moderators and the Communities Team.
- Search the exhaustive Avid Knowledge Base:
- Visit www.avid.com/learn-and-support/advision#Avid-Knowledge-Base.
- Follow Avid’s topically focused social media accounts for replies and updates from the customer support team including:
- Facebook – Pro Tools, Media Composer, Sibelius, MediaCentral
- LinkedIn – Avid Pro Tools, Avid Media Composer, Avid Sibelius, Avid MediaCentral
- Instagram – avid.protools, avid.mediacomposer, avid.sibelius, avid.mediacentral
- TikTok – avid.protools, avid.mediacomposer, avid.sibelius, avid.mediacentral
Until Twitter can effectively limit the presence of illegitimate accounts across its platform, Avid recommends that all customers should refrain from relying upon Twitter to connect with Avid for any support needs.
Avid Powers Greater Creators
People who create media for a living become greater creators with Avid’s award-winning technology solutions to make, manage and monetize today’s most celebrated video and audio content—from iconic movies and binge-worthy TV series, to network news and sports, to recorded music and the live stage. What began more than 30 years ago with our invention of nonlinear digital video editing has led to individual artists, creative teams and organizations everywhere subscribing to our powerful tools and collaborating securely in the cloud. We continue to re-imagine the many ways editors, musicians, producers, journalists and other content creators will bring their stories to life. Discover the possibilities at avid.com and join the conversation on social media with the multitude of brilliant creative people who choose Avid for a lifetime of success.
© 2022 Avid Technology, Inc., Avid, the Avid logo, Avid Link, Media Composer, Pro Tools, and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc., or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice.
Dave Smith – Americas
Neil Beston – EMEA/ANZ
+44 (0) 7770 644 136
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry (Avid’s PR agency)
- Bionano Genomics Announces American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting Presentations Featuring OGM Utility Across Blood Cancer Research Applications - December 8, 2022
- Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Upsized $500 Million Offering of Common Stock - December 8, 2022
- Myriad Genetics Patient Outcomes Study Shows RiskScore Leads to More Accurate Breast Cancer Risk Prediction than Standard-of-Care Risk Model - December 8, 2022