ATLANTA, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Chart Industries, Inc. (NYSE: GTLS) (“Chart”), a global leader in design, engineering, and manufacturing of process technology and equipment for diversified specialty markets, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Jillian Evanko will present at the following conferences:
- Stifel Cross Sector Insight Conference on June 6, 2023 at 4:45 p.m. ET
- Evercore ISI Global Clean Energy & Transition Technologies Summit on June 15, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of each presentation will be available on the company’s website at: Chart Industries, Inc. | News and Events – Events and Presentations
About Chart Industries, Inc.
Chart Industries, Inc. is an independent global leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of process technologies and equipment for gas and liquid molecule handing for the Nexus of Clean™ – clean power, clean water, clean food, and clean industrials, regardless of molecule. The company’s unique product and solution portfolio across stationary and rotating equipment is used in every phase of the liquid gas supply chain, including engineering, service and repair, and from installation to preventive maintenance and digital monitoring. Chart is a leading provider of technology, equipment and services related to liquefied natural gas, hydrogen, biogas and CO2 capture amongst other applications. Chart is committed to excellence in environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues both for its company as well as its customers. With 64 global manufacturing locations and 50 service centers from the United States to Asia, Australia, India, Europe and South America, the company maintains accountability and transparency to its team members, suppliers, customers and communities. To learn more, visit www.chartindustries.com.
VP, Investor Relations
- Nkarta Presents NKX019 Clinical Data at the European Hematology Association 2023 Congress and 17th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma - June 10, 2023
- Celldex Therapeutics Presents Positive Data from Barzolvolimab Chronic Urticaria Program at EAACI 2023 - June 10, 2023
- Virtu Financial, Inc. Deadline Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Important Lead Plaintiff Deadline on July 18, 2023 in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit - June 10, 2023