Specialty stores account for 22% of the global share in the cocoa powder market. Demand for Cocoa Powder Significant in Beverage Industry. Increased consumption in developing countries has increased demand for cocoa powder
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global cocoa powder market was valued at US$ 2.56 Bn in the year 2020 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 2.9% between 2022 and 2032.
Cocoa powder comes across as a mixture that remains post-extraction of the cocoa butter from cacao beans. This powder, these days, is an indispensable ingredient in chocolate confectioneries, syrup, and chocolates. Cocoa powder is being increasingly used in the form of a coloring agent with demand for better flavor, color, and texture. This factor is expected to accelerate the cocoa powder market in the forecast period.
Cocoa powder contains various flavonoids and minerals. Moreover, it’s one of the topical crops keeping the cash registers ringing in the forecast period. The dietary lifestyle and foodservice operations are more into adoption of cocoa powder.
Download Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5435
The pharmaceutical vertical is opting for cocoa powder due to widening scope of growth. The minerals contained with cocoa powder include potassium, phosphorus, zinc, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and copper. It serves the heart well as it helps in preventing stroke, exercising control over blood pressure, and lowering of bad cholesterol. These factors are expected to help the cocoa powder market grow on an unstoppable note in the forecast period.
It also needs to be noted that raw cocoa is not all that easily available across the entire supply chain. Though sustainable cultivation of cocoa is on the rise, efforts are being put to accord uniformity all through.
Double-Dutch cocoa blend, Bendorp Dutch-Process cocoa, triple cocoa blend, natural cocoa, and cocoa Rouge are the types of cocoa being cultivated in the present scenario. Out of these, Double-Dutch cocoa powder holds more than 20% of the overall market share and is slated to expand at a rate of 3% in the forecast period.
Though conventional grocery stores have been the epicentre of distribution channels for cocoa powder market, online stores are expected to be the future of cocoa powder market, especially in the post-Covid era. Also, the fact that excessive consumption of cocoa could mean excessive intake of cadmium, which could cause health hazards. This goes to show that too much of cocoa would result in adverse effects. Future Market Insights has delved deep into the nitty-gritties along with subsequent actions to be taken in its latest market study entitled ‘Cocoa Powder Market’. It has its team of experts in the form of analysts and consultants to execute it, with both – macros and micros in place.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
Key Takeaways from Cocoa Powder Market
- North America holds a significant market share. However, the fact that cocoa powder may contain cadmium may prompt the other states (like California) to put a cap on maximum permissive level.
- The European Union already has plans of imposing limit pertaining to cadmium in the cocoa powder (0.6 µg/gram).
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to witness growth at the fastest pace in the cocoa powder market with millennials preferring cocoa-based products.
- Cocoa powder made by Nestle and Hershey’s are dominating the market and the scenario is expected to persist even in the forecast period.
- Barry Callebaut has its highly Dutched, black cocoa powder, which has undergone Cocoa Horizons Program, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, and UTZ.
- Gerkens, in February 2019, came up with CT70 – a novel formula coming with new-fangled taste and aroma. It’s feasible for bakery vertical.
“With cocoa being looked upon as the one generating sizable revenue, the cocoa powder market is bound to go great guns in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
How about the Central Idea of the Cocoa Powder Market?
- The research study is based on type (Dutch processed, natural cocoa powder, and likewise), by sales channel (direct sales and indirect sales), and by end-use (commercial, household, industrial, and likewise).
- Organic cocoa powder is expected to do the rounds in the forecast period.
For more Insights, Talk to an Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5435
- Dutch processed
- Natural cocoa powder
By Sales Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
By End Use
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Report Preview@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cocoa-powder-market
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
TOC to be Continue.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Food & Beverage Domain:
Vitamin D Ingredients Market Share: Currently, the global vitamin D ingredients market is valued at USD 1500 Mn and is expected to register a CAGR of 6% allowing it to reach a great market value of USD 2686.3 Mn.
Carrageenan Gum Market Demand: During the projected period, Carrageenan Gum market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0 %. The market value is projected to increase from US$ 915.9 Mn in 2022 to US$ 1,355.7 Mn by 2032.
Specialty Malt Market Forecast: The specialty malt market was worth USD 2,800 Mn in the year 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from the year 2021 to 2032, reaching a market value of about USD 3988 Mn.
India Alcohol Market Size: The India alcohol market is predicted to record at a CAGR of 7.4%, amassing US$ 68 Bn by the end of 2026.
Fruit Concentrate Puree Market Trends: The fruit concentrate puree consumer market is currently valued at USD 1700Mn in the year 2021which is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% to a value of USD 3282.2 Mn for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
- Injection Molded Plastics Market to hit $450 Bn by 2032, Says Global Market Insights inc. - December 8, 2022
- Latest Clinicians’ U.S. Survey Identifies Point of Care Testing (POCT) as a Way to Address Healthcare Bandwidth Pressures and Anticipates Future Growth of POCT in Community Testing Centers - December 8, 2022
- Point of Care (POC) Survey Reveals Majority of U.K. Clinicians Endorse Climate Benefits of POC Through Reduction of Carbon Emissions and Anticipate Future Growth of POC Testing to Come from Community Settings - December 8, 2022