As electric vehicles become more advanced, the need for cutting-edge coolant systems has skyrocketed. Demand is growing for improved EV battery coolants that offer superior heat dissipation and can keep up with today’s innovative technology. This shift in market demand looks set to shape future trends around vehicle cooling solutions
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global EV coolants market size is expected to be around US$ 297.2 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at a rate of 28.7% in the coming decade. A report on the EV coolants market predicts the overall valuation to reach up to US$ 3,704.9 million by the year 2033.
The EV sector had substantial growth in the preceding years, which is regarded to have raised the sales of EV coolants in recent times. Since pollution has become a concern for the urban centers, FMI predicts an upsurge in EV sales further strengthening the market. Furthermore, throughout the medium-term market predictions, tax incentives and phasing out of IC cars would drive the global EV coolants market further.
Compared to any conventional fuel car, a battery electric vehicle or hybrid electric vehicle, for instance, requires 2 to 3 times less coolant. An EV uses around 10-20 liters of coolants throughout its lifespan even though the demand for EV coolants for drivelines is comparable. However, water-glycol EV coolants are used in the many EVs currently on the road and give enough functionality making it the better-performing segment than others.
Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16579
- Germany is the leading producer of coolants for EVs in the world and captured a market share of 11.7% in the year 2022.
- The United States follows Germany in the production and consumption of EV coolants and is figured out to have contributed 9.3% of the overall market.
- In Europe, the United Kingdom is witnessing an upsurge in demand for EV coolants over the years. FMI predicts the annual growth rate for this country at 20.5% during the forecast period.
- In Asia Pacific, China is the leading producer of EV coolants and is also developing at a robust growth rate of 21.9% through 2033.
- India is projected to show a higher growth trend in demand for EV Coolants. As per the analysis report, this regional market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 29.6% over the forecast years.
- Based on the coolant type, glycol-based coolants are the dominating product in the market. As per the market report, it captures a market share of 73.2% of the total market size.
To Get Your Report Customize, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16579
BASF SE, Dober Chemical Corporation, Shell plc, TotalEnergies SE, Valeo SA, Chevron Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., Lukoil Petronas, Ashland Corporation, Sinclair Oil Corporation, Blue Star Lubrication Technology are some of the keyplayers in the global EV coolants market.
Due to the entry of the automotive coolants market players in this sector, the global EV coolants market can be considered fairly fragmented. The development of region-specific coolant products has been an exceptional strategy for most EV coolant companies to penetrate the market. For instance, the Shell Group introduced a new coolant for an electric motor in August 2022 that is appropriate for the EV coolant requirements on Indian roads
- In November 2022, Glysantin, which is a subsidiary of BASF SE, introduced a newly created EV battery coolant first into the Chinese car marketplace. This EV coolant was created particularly for indirect cooling systems and offers increased dependability and stability. This ready-to-use coolant, sold under the trade name G22 E+TM, has a low conductivity and generates low and steady currents being exposed to a current source.
- In August 2022, Valvoline Cummins Company unveiled Valvoline Advanced Coolant, which is a glycol-based full-antifreeze coolant with OAT Technology. The use of this new technology extends the useful life of EV coolants and is expected to strengthen the market position of the enterprise.
By Vehicle Type:
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
- Coolants for Electric Passenger Cars
- Coolants for Electric Commercial Vehicles
- Coolants for Electric Two Wheelers
By Coolant Type:
- Ethylene Glycol
- Polypropylene Glycol
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
For more information: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ev-coolants-market
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | EV Coolants Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
Request to View TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-16579
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Automotive Landscape
Non OEM EV MRO Market Share: is expected to expand at a rate of 10.2%. The overall market size is anticipated to grow from US$ 411.8 million in 2023 to about US$ 1,087.7 million by 2033.
Used EV Market Size: net worth of the market would be reaching US$ 40,078.9 million by 2033.
EV Charging Cables Market Demand: will increase from US$ 1,549.3 Million in 2022 from US$ 11,541.6 Million in 2032. Sales in the market are projected to witness double-digit growth at a CAGR of 22.2% between 2022 and 2032.
EV Tires Market Growth: is projected to grow by 26.6% from 2023 to 2033. Also according to the EV tire market analysis report, the market is expected to rise up to US$ 99,884.7 million by 2033.
EV Battery Heating System Market Outlook: is projected to register at a moderate-paced CAGR of 18.7% over the forecast period. The EV battery heating system market is currently valued at US$ 3113.6 Million in 2023.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Envision Laser Removal Delivers Full-Spectrum Tattoo Removal in Port Charlotte, FL with Astanza Trinity TSR Laser Upgrade - March 27, 2023
- TMT Acquisition Corp Announces Pricing of $60 Million Initial Public Offering - March 27, 2023
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Dutch Bros, Inc. Investors With Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – BROS - March 27, 2023