According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, North America is thought to be the best market sector because more people there use consumer electronics and other forms of communication technology.
Farmington, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Digital Laser Copiers Market Is Expected To Grow at Approx. USD 4.43 Billion By 2030, at 12.23% Of CAGR Between 2023 And 2030. Digital Laser Copiers is a way to pay that doesn’t require people to touch each other to share digital information. It uses credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, key fobs, and apps for smartphones that let you pay online. Radio-frequency identification (RFID) or near field communication (NFC) is used with an integrated circuit (IC) chip and antenna to make secure payments. They are faster, safer, and easier to use than other payment methods that require contact. They also help to improve the overall customer experience. Because of this, they are used in many different fields, like retail, healthcare, energy, hospitality, transportation, banking, financial services, and insurance.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Digital Laser Copiers Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
- February 23, 2022 — Today, HP Inc. introduces the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2600s, created for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking for reliable, cost-efficient resources in all facets of their business. Given the significant growth of small and medium-sizes businesses in recent years, HP’s latest innovations and intuitive features in the LaserJet MFP 2600s better support the next-generation of entrepreneurs and business owners by streamlining print management.
- 03 August 2021: Continuing its legacy of innovation and customer delight, Canon India, launched the MAXIFY GX7070 and MAXIFY GX6070 ink tank printers to meet high volume demands for color printing across small and mid-size offices. With water-resistant, fast printing and flexible paper handling, the two new printers are designed to combine productivity and laser printer-like efficiency and enable users to increase business productivity.
North America is thought to be the best market sector because more people there use consumer electronics and other forms of communication technology. There have been a lot of important technological advances in this area, which has led to cheaper ways to print, which will be the driving force behind the growth of the market. Because of government policies and help, the laser printing market in North America is likely to grow.
Asia-Pacific will be the second most important region for the growth of the digital laser copier market. Because retail, transportation, and other industries are likely to need more in the coming years. Europe and other parts of the world will also have more demand in the coming years.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.23% from 2023 to 2030.|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 4.43 Billion|
|By Type||Single-Function, Multi-function, Others|
|By Application||Individuals, SMEs, Large enterprises, Government, Others|
|By Companies||Samsung, Canon, HP, Fuji Xerox, Seiko Epson Corp, OKI Electric, Lexmark International, Kyocera corporation, Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Eastman Kodak|
|Regions and Countries Covered|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Suppliers can make new products with the help of value-added services like graphic design, consulting, and data management. With the help of value-added services, the printers will be able to do more than one job at once. Aside from that, the Digital Laser Copiers Market is driven a lot by industries like retail, financial services, food, drink, and others. So, on-demand printing of materials, packaging, digital printing, and printing in wide format can all be seen as major drivers of the laser printing market.
In the future, digital laser copiers will come with features like “web-to-print.” With these services, print designers will be able to send documents to be printed to the cloud, where they can be printed by the printer that is closest. As technology improves, businesses will be able to print enough copies of their products so that they don’t have to wait for delivery.
By using cloud-based services and other tech tools for everything from communication to printing, devices can work faster and cost less to run and send. Also, the number of services that offer 3-D printing has grown because it stands out more than printing on flat sheets. So, companies that sell Digital Laser Copiers can turn their printers into 3-D printers to meet the growing demand.
Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Samsung, Canon, HP, Fuji Xerox, Seiko Epson Corp, OKI Electric, Lexmark International, Kyocera corporation, Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Eastman Kodak, and others.
- Large enterprises
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Embedded Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market – The Global Embedded Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Was Valued At $73.2 Million In 2022, And Is Projected To Reach $310.3 Million By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 15.6% From 2022 To 2030. North America accounted for the largest market shares.
- Digital Signage Market – The Global Digital Signage Market Size Was Valued at US$ 21.9 Billion in 2021 and Is Expected To Reach US$ 42.54 Billion by 2030, Poised To Grow at a CAGR of 7.7% From 2022 to 2030. In In 2021, North America is expected to have more than 35% of the market’s revenue.
- Payment Security Market – The global Payment Security Market size was valued at USD 17.64 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 60.56 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2022 to 2030. North America holds the highest position in the global Payment Security market share in 2021.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
Digital Signage Market
- Coda Payments Appoints Shane Happach as Chief Executive Officer - February 2, 2023
- Activated Carbon Market Is Expected To Reach at USD 7.73 Billion By 2030, at a CAGR Of 5.6% during Forecast Period 2023 To 2030 | Data By Contrive Datum Insights Pvt Ltd. - February 2, 2023
- Edge Banding Machines Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 3.1%, Reaching a Valuation of US$ 385.6 Million from 2023-2030, Contrive Datum Insights - February 2, 2023