According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, North America dominates the global market due to increased sales volume from end-use industries such as automotive and heavy industries
Farmington, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Edge bending machines Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2022 and 2030, totaling around 385.6 Million by 2030. Edge banding devices are utilised to shut and finish wooden panels. Prior to inserting the wood into the edge banding machine, the surface must be appropriately prepared. Dust, wood chips, and other residues must be entirely removed, or the edge banding may not adhere properly. Edge banding machines can be operated manually, partially automatically, or totally automatically. A manual edge banding machine is ideal for small firms and individuals who create their own goods.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Edge Banding Machines Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
The manual edge banding machine consists of an edge band heater, a press roller, and an edge band cutting device. Using an automatic edge banding machine, large-scale work is performed on the surface of wood-based panels. Everything is completed by itself.
Edge Banding Machines Market Recent Developments:
- Haco Machinery Private Limited, has been manufacturing and exporting Bending Machines and Shearing Machines since 2007. In May 2022, it launched Black Label edge banding machines to band edges on a high level. Machines that operate together. Black Label provides these efficient milling and sawing machines.
- Founded in 2016 and headquartered in Birmingham, Grid Edge is an Artificial intelligence to predict future energy demand in buildings. Grid Edge has developed software that works with BEMS using artificial intelligence (AI) to forecast business energy requirements to optimize the energy consumption of buildings.
Edge Banding Machines Market Segmentation Analysis:
The global market for edge bending machines is classified based on material type, product type, flange type, end-use type, and geography. Based on the end-use segment, the automotive industry subtype holds the most market share in 2022 and is anticipated to be the segment with the highest CAGR over the projected period. The bending operation in sheet metal forming has been widely utilised in manufacturing technology for mass production, particularly in the automotive industry, as a shaping tool for moulding into a desired shape and geometry; therefore, it is important to stay abreast of certain bending operation trends.
Manual edge banding machines and automatic edge banding machines are available for businesses seeking efficient and accurate edge banding services and solutions.
North America dominates the global market due to increased sales volume from end-use industries such as automotive and heavy industries, which, in conjunction with an increase in construction activity across the United States, Mexico, and Canada, is anticipated to drive industry growth over the next eight years. In addition, greater expenditures by major enterprises in the production of high-quality items at reasonable prices will undoubtedly contribute to the expansion of the North American regional market in the future years.
Europe is projected to lead the market for Edge Bending Machines due to its modern lifestyle and customer need for luxury furniture practises that line with market demands. The growing urban population and improved infrastructure have led to an increase in the production of industrial machinery, which is expected to boost the European edge bending machine market.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||3.1% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 385.6 Million|
|By Product||Portable, Non-Portable|
|By Type||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS), Melamine, Wood Veneer, Acrylic, Others|
|By Flanges Type||Straight Flange, Stretch Flange, Shrink Flange|
|By End User||Furniture, Healthcare, Automotive, Electronics and Electrical, Packaging, Other End Uses|
|By Companies||SCM Group, SIMCO industrial machinery trd Co Ltd., NTF Korfhage Maschinenbau GmbH, Edge Finisher Co., Yadav Tools Company, Gelber-Bieger GmbH, Adamik Company, Intimate Machine Tools Company, Felder Woodworking Machines Private Limited, Shree Umiya F-Tech Machines Ltd, Shandong Hicas Machinery (Group) Co., Ltd., Kreutz & Mock GmbH, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
The market for edge banding machines is expanding as production technology improves and the demand for luxury furniture rises. The number of consumers and demand for wood products are predicted to expand in the Asia-Pacific area as a result of an increase in commercial and residential building worldwide. This will enhance the need for furniture, which will stimulate the market expansion of edge banding machines. As people’s lifestyles evolve, there is an increase in demand for luxury furniture.
Contributions From Businesses To The Edge Bending Machine Market
Manufacturers prioritise industries with low minimum order quantities, excellent machinability, and high precision in matching custom papers, high-pressure laminate, and melamine. Their product is ideal for the institutional custom cabinet market. It can withstand severe punishment. For the 3mm product line, coil rolls of 165′ in length are used to ensure that the product does not retain its shape. They provide 1.4mm as opposed to 2mm, which makes their costs quite competitive. Bending Machines are mass-produced and supplied by manufacturers. Groups of machines that function cooperatively. In addition, Makers provides these essential milling and sawing tools.
Edge Banding Machines Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
SCM Group, SIMCO industrial machinery trd Co Ltd., NTF Korfhage Maschinenbau GmbH, Edge Finisher Co., Yadav Tools Company, Gelber-Bieger GmbH, Adamik Company, Intimate Machine Tools Company, Felder Woodworking Machines Private Limited, Shree Umiya F-Tech Machines Ltd, Shandong Hicas Machinery (Group) Co., Ltd., Kreutz & Mock GmbH, and Others.
Edge Bending Machine Market by Material Type:
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Wood Veneer
Edge Bending Machine Market by Product Type:
Edge Bending Machine Market by Flanges Type:
- Straight Flange
- Stretch Flange
- Shrink Flange
Edge Bending Machine Market by End Use:
- Electronics and Electrical
- Other End Uses
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Aviation Actuator System Market – The Global Aviation Actuator System Market Is Projected To Grow From USD 2.02 Billion In 2018 To USD 3.06 Billion By 2030, At A CAGR Of 5.24% From 2022 To 2030. Emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil are expected to create new growth opportunities for prominent players operating in the market. For instance, according to the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. in September 2019, the Chinese market is expected to witness strong demand for commercial aircraft over the next 20 years.
- Electronic Access Control System (EACS) Market – The Global Electronic Access Control Systems (EACS) Market Was Estimated At USD 9.9 Billion In 2022 And Is Projected To Reach A Revised USD 22.4 Billion By 2029, Growing At A CAGR Of 12.4% During The Analysis Period 2022-2030. North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to rising terrorist threats and security concerns, which are the major factors driving the growth of the EACS industry in the region.
- Industrial Control System (ICS) Security Market – The Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market size surpassed USD 5 Billion in 2022 and is poised register 20.0% CAGR from 2022 to 2030. North America dominates the industrial control system (ICS) security market due to the prevalence of improved infrastructure and adoption of advanced technologies in the region.
- Flight Information Display Systems (FIDS) Market – The Global Flight Information Display Systems (FIDS) Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 7.5% From 2022 To 2030. North America dominated the global flight information display system market in terms of revenue share of over 35.0%. This growth can be attributed to the presence of many airlines and airports using FIDS, high adoption rates, and increasing demand for technologically advanced products.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- iMedia Brands Moves Its Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Call and Webcast to Monday, April 10, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. ET - March 27, 2023
- Tejon Ranch Co. to Evaluate All Options to Proceed With the Eventual Development of Centennial at Tejon Ranch Following Court Ruling - March 27, 2023
- Oasis at Lakeport Announces New Marriott Hotels Property - March 27, 2023