Firm will share guidance for fathers on live broadcasts; award discount codes to select listeners.
ST. LOUIS, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cordell and Cordell, a leading domestic litigation firm focusing on representing men in divorce, announces Father’s Fridays, a month-long celebration of fathers in June.
Every Friday in June (the 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th), Cordell and Cordell will partner with a guest to celebrate and lift up fathers on the firm’s webinar series, “Father’s Fridays.”
“Our goal is to both educate and recognize the fathers that make Father’s Day a holiday worth celebrating,” said Scott C. Trout, Executive/Managing Partner, CEO, Cordell and Cordell. “We want to share with fathers various tools, tips and guidance to help them be better fathers and spend more quality time with their kids making memories.”
The guest schedule and topics for the show, which will be hosted by various Cordell attorneys nationwide, can be viewed live at http://lnkiy.in/FathersFridays, and includes:
- June 2 – “What About Dinner? Meals and Meal Prep for Fathers” will discuss nutrition and meal prep for dads, with guests Jennifer and Paul Anderson of the nutrition-focused Kids Eat in Color.
- June 9 – “Making Memories” will discuss ways fathers can make memories with their kids, including Dustin Dailey, Vice President of Product Management with OurPact.
- June 16 – “Tools for Managing Family Life and Budgets” will discuss various apps to help manage your time and budget as a father/family, including guest Gregg Murset, CEO of BusyKid.
- June 23 – “Spending Active Time with Your Kids” will discuss ways fathers can spend time being active, including guest Mary Clark, CEO of Agents of Discovery.
- June 30 – “The Art of Fatherhood” will discuss fatherhood as a concept, and ways to be a better father, with guest Art Eddy, the host of the fatherhood-focused podcast “The Art of Fatherhood.”
“We’re obviously a family law firm, but this webinar series is not about family law or divorce or the legal industry at all,” Trout said. “In fact, as a topic, I expect divorce will barely come up over the course of our five episodes. We really want to focus on equipping men with resources to be better fathers.”
Cordell and Cordell advocates for men with a mission to protect and promote their family and financial interests before, during, and after divorce. Cordell and Cordell’s expansive range of family law experience includes:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Protection orders
- Military family law
Information about Cordell and Cordell is available at CordellCordell.com, or by calling 1-866-DADS-LAW (1-866-323-7529). Additional resources are available at DadsDivorce.com, MensDivorce.com, and MensRights.com.
About Cordell and Cordell
Cordell and Cordell is a domestic litigation firm that focuses on men and divorce with offices in 35 states. Cordell and Cordell’s innovative approach to family law has garnered national coverage from outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Time magazine, CNN, and FOX News. For more information about Cordell and Cordell, please visit CordellCordell.com.
CONTACT: Brian Russell Cordell and Cordell 3148253578 email@example.com
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. Investor Notification: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces July 10, 2023 Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed against Icahn Enterprises L.P. - June 3, 2023
- FOX, FOXA INVESTOR NEWS: ROSEN, A LEADING INVESTOR RIGHTS LAW FIRM, Encourages Fox Corporation Investors to Inquire About Class Action Investigation – FOX, FOXA - June 3, 2023
- Sutro Biopharma Announces Oral Presentation at ASCO 2023 Featuring Data for Luveltamab Tazevibulin from the Phase 1 Dose-Expansion Study in Ovarian Cancer and the Initiation of the Phase 2/3 Pivotal Study REFRaME-O1 - June 3, 2023