Rising adoption in IT & telecom sector to propel revenues in free space optics (FSO) communication market; Service providers harness the network for high bandwidth data, voice, and video communications, notably high data rate
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, July 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – Free space optics (FSO) companies are garnering stable revenue gains from the rising adoption of the wireless communication technologies for several high-bandwidth applications cost-efficiently. Businesses in the aerospace industry are deploying FSO systems for point-to-point communications particularly for attaining high-data rates. The free space optics (FSO) communication market is projected to advance at CAGR of 31.3% from 2022 to 2031.
The dual propositions of no spectrum licensing requirement and high bandwidth are spurring the demand in IT and telecom industry. The research report on free space optics communication finds that the growing adoption will propel revenue streams for FSO companies. The need for wireless communication with high data rates over long-range distances is expanding free space optics communication market share in global internet connectivity.
Continuous focus on upgrading the existing telecommunication infrastructure especially in developed nations has helped boost the size of free space optics communication market over the years. Growing use of FSO communication technology in aerospace and military applications due to high security and ease of deployment will expand profitable avenues for firms in free space optics (FSO) communication market.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=3263
Key Findings of Free Space Optics (FSO) Communication Market Study
- Need for Cost-efficient High Speed and Multi-Gb Data Transfer to Generate Enormous Revenue Potential: Tremendous rise in demand for broadband communication services globally has resulted in the uptick in demand for products/services in the free space optics (FSO) communication market. Service providers are leveraging the optical network architecture to meet the customers’ needs for cost-efficient high speed and multi-Gb data. The fact that FSO communication system can be easily and quickly deployed has steered the use of the technology in data, voice, and video communication. Of note, the analysts have observed that FSO communication is likely to gain popularity in last mile delivery access for service providers. The adoption is expected to rise on back of the benefits of the ease of deployment as well as less time and cost-efficiency.
- Growing Application in Military & Aerospace Applications Propelling Revenue Growth: Companies in the free space optics (FSO) communication market are tapping into the abundant avenues in the military applications, including in naval and ship-to-ship communications. In aerospace application, FSO has emerged as an attractive option for broadband fiber optic cables, since the latter are costly to lay down. The massive demand in aerospace and defence sector will unlock abundant opportunities for FSO companies.
Request Sample Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=3263
Free Space Optics (FSO) Communication Market: Key Drivers
- The past few years have witnessed enormous increase in global demand for high-speed internet connectivity for high-broadband applications, notably in IoT devices and data-intensive consumer gadgets. This has spurred deployment of economic optical wireless communication systems, which thus has been a key force for the evolution of the free space optics (FSO) communication market.
- Rise in demand for high data rates communication in various industrial and commercial applications. This has reinforced the prospects for the use of FSO network architecture in enterprise connectivity, security, and surveillance applications.
Free Space Optics (FSO) Communication Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
North America held the major share of the global free space optics (FSO) communication market in 2021. The prominence can be ascribed mainly to the substantial deployment of FSO communication system in military applications, particularly in the U.S. Massive spending on optical wireless network infrastructures. Rise in use of FSO technology in aerospace applications will create ample opportunities during the forecast period.
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=3263
Free Space Optics (FSO) Communication Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the market are Wireless Excellence Limited, Trimble Hungary Ltd., Plaintree Systems Inc., Optelix Pty Ltd., Mostcom Ltd., LightPointe Communications, Inc., LaserOptronics, Inc., Laser Light Communications LLC, Fog Optics Inc., and Anova Technologies Inc. (AOptix).
Free Space Optics (FSO) Communication Market Segmentation
- Others (Modulator, Demodulator, etc.)
- Range Type
- Short Range
- Medium Range
- Long Range
- Mobile Backhaul
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Transmission
- Airborne Application
- Last-Mile access
- Security and Surveillance
- Others (Enterprise Connectivity, Storage Area Network, etc.)
Make an Enquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=3263
- Industry Vertical
- IT and Telecommunication
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Others (Healthcare, Industrial, etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Russia & CIS
- South Africa
Browse Latest Electronics & Semiconductors Market Research Reports by TMR:
Smart Water Meter Market- Smart Water Meter Market is expected to reach US$ 6.29 Billion by the end of 2031
Gas Meters Market- Gas Meter Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 6.17 Bn by 2031
Surge Protection Devices Market- Surge Protection Devices Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 4.9 Bn by the end of 2031
Substation Automation Market- Substation Automation Market is expected to cross the value of US$ 49.3 Bn by the end of 2031
Smart Power Distribution Systems Market- Smart Power Distribution Systems Market is expected to cross the value of US$ 96.1 Bn by the end of 2031
Metrology Services Market- Metrology Services Market is expected to cross the value of US$ 1.1 Bn by the end of 2031
Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Market- Automated Test Equipment Market is expected to cross the value of US$ 9.02 Bn by the end of 2031
Passive Optical LAN (POL) Market- Passive Optical LAN (POL) Market is expected to cross the value of US$ 295 Bn by the end of 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market intelligence company provides syndicated research reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
- Florida Athletics Partners With CAMPUS for Fan Engagement & NIL Solutions - August 19, 2022
- Baby Shinja ($BSHINJA) Prepares to Enter Phase 2, Following Certik Audit - August 19, 2022
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Enochian BioSciences, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – ENOB - August 19, 2022