The India gaming market is expected to approach US$ 3.7 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 12%, says RationalStat
Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The India gaming market is expected to approach US$ 3.7 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 12%
India Gaming Market was valued at US$ 1.5 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 12% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview4
The India gaming market refers to the Indian video game industry, which includes various gaming areas such as gaming hardware, software, esports, game creation, and gaming-related services. This market has seen substantial expansion in recent years and is now one of the world’s fastest-growing gaming markets.
Internet connectivity advancements, such as the widespread availability of high-speed mobile internet, have made online gaming more accessible and fun. Gamers can quickly download games, play multiplayer battles, and receive updates.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the India gaming market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including game type, type, device type, end user and geography/regions (including North India, West & Central India, South India, East India). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the India gaming market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the India gaming market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/india-gaming-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
India Gaming Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of type, in 2022, the online type sector accounted for the greatest revenue share of roughly 42%. Because to increased internet penetration, the growth of the online casual gaming sector, and the growing popularity of massively multiplayer online games.
- On the basis of device type, in 2022, the mobile sector had a revenue share of more than 40%, and the console device category is predicted to dominate the market during the forecast period.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 1.5 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 3.7 billion|
|Key Market Drivers|
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/india-gaming-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the India gaming market include,
- In April 2023, JetSynthesys launched its new mobile gaming app, FAU-G. FAU-G is a patriotic mobile game that is set in the Indian military.
- In March 2023, Nazara Technologies launched its new mobile gaming platform, Gamezop. Gamezop is a platform that allows users to play a variety of mobile games, including casual games, multiplayer games, and skill-based games.
- In January 2023, Dead Space released next year for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, according to Electronic Arts’ Crafting the Tension Art Developer Livestream. The FrostbiteTM game engine is being used to rebuild the original sci-fi survival horror game Dead Space.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the India gaming market growth include Hyperlink InfoSystem, Sony Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Zensar Technologies, Dream, Nintendo, 99 Games25, Krafton Inc., Nautilus Mobile, TCS, and HData Systems, among others.
Get A Free Sample- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/india-gaming-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
RationalStat has segmented the India gaming market based on game type, type, device type, end user and region
- India Gaming Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Game Type
- Real-Time Strategy (RTS)
- Role-Playing (RPG)
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MABO)
- Shooter (FPS and TPS)
- Simulation and Sports
- Others (Sandbox)
- India Gaming Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- India Gaming Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Device Type
- Browser PC Games
- Download PC Games
- Nintendo Switch
- India Gaming Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by End User
- India Gaming Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North India
- West & Central India
- South India
- East India
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/india-gaming-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Gaming Report:
- What will be the market value of the India gaming market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the India gaming market?
- What are the market drivers of the India gaming market?
- What are the key trends in the India gaming market?
- Which is the leading region in the India gaming market?
- What are the major companies operating in the India gaming market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the India gaming market?
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Automatic Gaming Market– Global Automatic Gaming Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Streaming Media Device Market– Global streaming media device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during the forecast period of 2023-2028 and was valued at around US$ 26 billion in 2022.
- Global MMO Games Market- Global MMO Games Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 10% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Animal Theme Parks Market– The global Animal Theme Parks Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Electronic Drum Kits Market– Global Electronic Drum Kits Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Africa Gaming Market– Africa gaming market is a rapidly growing market, driven by the increasing demand for gaming services in the region.
- Middle East Gaming Market– Middle East Gaming market is expected to witness a strong growth rate of more than 12% during the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Shank Hooks Market– Global Shank Hooks Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Power Tools Market– Global Power Tools Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Virtual Reality Game Engines Market– global Virtual Reality Game Engines Market is expected to grow at an impresive CAGR of 24% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Paintball Equipment Market– Global paintball equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.2% during the forecast period of 2023-2028 and was valued at around US$ 154 million in 2022.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. Confirms Q4 2023 Common Share and Series C Preferred Share Dividends - October 2, 2023
- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. Announces Effectiveness of One-For-Five Reverse Stock Split - October 2, 2023
- Osborne Mint Expands Portfolio to Include Silver Bullion Rounds - October 2, 2023