Animal Model Market Analysis by Species (Rat Models, Mice Models, Guinea Pig Models, Rabbit Models, Monkey Models), by Application (Basic & Applied Research, Drug Discovery/Development), by End User, by Region – Global Forecast 2022-2032
United States, Rockville MD, May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a recently published Fact.MR report, the global Animal Model market is projected to grow at a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2022 and 2032. The market is expected to reach US$ 2.9 Billion by the end of 2032. The demand for Animal Model is expected to rise over the forecast period and the market is projected to gain a global market size worth of US$ 1.7 Billion by the end of 2022.
Browse in-depth TOC on “Demand of Animal Model Market”
32 Tables, 123 Figures and 188 Pages
With the fast advancements in the healthcare business to combat the incidence of chronic diseases, there is a growing demand for research to give the finest treatments and pharmaceuticals. This is projected to be a major growth driver in the animal model industry. The use of animal models in biomedical research is rapidly increasing since it aids in the creation of novel treatment approaches for new and chronic diseases, as well as understanding the potency of medications in relation to prevalent diseases.
For Critical Insights on South Korea Animal Model Market, Request a Sample Report
The healthcare sector is viewed leveraging animal models, resulting in an increase in demand for animal models in the healthcare sector. As biological systems become more sophisticated, the animal model is likely to outperform alternatives such as tissue cultures and computer models, becoming a top choice for biomedical research.
Viral outbreaks such as Zika and Ebola, which are common in Africa and Latin America, have placed a huge strain on the healthcare system. A lack of information of host immunological variables that influence illness outcomes has hampered the development of effective treatments or vaccinations. The ability of animal models to develop and evaluate the efficacy of vaccinations and medicines prior to their application in human candidates bodes well for the growth of the animal models market.
Which End User is most likely to Drive Demand for Animal Model Systems?
Deployment to be Maximum across Academic and Research Institutions
Academic and research institutions are expected to continue to be the fastest-growing end consumers of animal models. Academic and research institutions control more than half of the animal model business. Academic and research institutions are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6% over the assessment period.
The government is increasingly intervening in academic and research institutions to set uniform standards for animal models. The importance of animal research in advancing healthcare and medical science has been widely established, garnering support from researchers. Rapid advances in innovative technology have made animal models simple and useful.
Significant illness incidence rates, as well as adverse therapeutic effects, have prompted the use of animal models to ensure human safety. Furthermore, increased government participation in research institutes for the creation of standard protocols connected with animal models would fuel market growth.
To learn more about Rat Model Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1590
Key Segments Covered in the Mice Model Industry Survey
- Animal Model Market by Species:
- Rat Models
- Mice Models
- Guinea Pig Models
- Rabbit Models
- Monkey Models
- Dog Models
- Pig Models
- Cat Models
- Other Animal Species Models
- Animal Model by Application:
- Animal Models for Basic & Applied Research
- Animal Models for Drug Discovery/Development
- Animal Model by End User:
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (Cros)
- Other End Users
As a result of the increasing demand for animal models, the market players make continual strategic developments in order to exceed the competition, thus fueling the rise of the animal model market. Some key developments are as follows:
- In April 2022, Taconic Biosciences and Biomodels collaborated to initiate the Taconic-Biomodels Microbiome Initiative (TBMI), providing investigators with seamless access to complete germ-free and gnotobiotic microbiome study solutions, from design to data. The solutions helps eliminate hurdles which have long limited microbiome research by combining access to relevant disease models, germ-free animal production, and downstream in-vivo research design, execution, and analytics.
- In September 2021, Inotiv Inc. and Envigo announced an agreement wherein the former has agreed to purchase the latter. With this acquisition, both companies will be able to better access products and services for the entirety of discovery and non-clinical development within one organization.
Get Customization on Rabbit Model Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key players in the Monkey Model Market
- Genoway SA
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Crown Bioscience Inc.
- Envigo CRS SA
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Trans Genic Inc.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- Horizon Discovery Group Plc.
Key Takeaways from Cat Model Market Study
- By 2022, Fact.MR expected demand for Animal Modesto reach US$ 1.7 Billion
- By 2032, the market for Animal Models likely to be valued at US$ 2.9 Billion
- China is expected to register a 5.7% CAGR with regard to the Animal Model industry
- Japan is expected to document a CAGR worth 4.5% in the Animal Model market
- Academic and research institutions are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6% over the assessment period.
- Rat-based animal models to yield a revenue share of around 40% in 2022 and beyond.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain–
Bilateral Osteoarthritis Treatment Market Analysis: A recent study by Fact.MR on the bilateral osteoarthritis treatment market offers an unbiased analysis on the opportunities and trends through 2021 and beyond. The study analyses crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the challenges, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Tuberculosis biomarkers Market Forecast: Fact.MR gives a detailed assessment of tuberculosis biomarkers market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Large Macrolide Drugs Market Sales: Fact.MR delivers an in-depth analysis on global large macrolide drugs market with the strategies and competitive landscape through 2021 and beyond. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you a detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Japan Sales Office
9F Nakano Sunplaza
- Juniper Networks and Carahsoft Partner to Deliver Secure, AI-driven Network Solutions to the Public Sector - July 5, 2022
- ABOG Appoints New Board Officers and Members, Division Chair, and Members of Subspecialty Divisions - July 5, 2022
- Glidewell Launches Tissue- and Bone-Supported Surgical Guides - July 5, 2022