Biologics Contract Manufacturing Demand Market Segmented By Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Growth Factors, Interferons, Recombinant Hormones, Insulin Product with Mammalian, Microbial Platform
New York, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global biologics contract manufacturing (CMO) demand market is expected to grow from USD 14.04 billion in 2022 to USD 42.01 billion by 2033, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5%. The global biologics contract manufacturing demand market represents a pivotal sector within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
It plays a critical role in facilitating the production of biopharmaceuticals, including monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, gene therapies, and other complex biological products. This research report provides a comprehensive examination of the dynamics, trends, challenges, and future prospects of the global biologics contract manufacturing demand market.
The biologics contract manufacturing demand market encompasses a range of services offered by contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) to biopharmaceutical companies. These services include cell line development, process development, cGMP manufacturing, fill and finish operations, quality control, and regulatory support.
Biologics contract manufacturing enables biopharmaceutical companies to outsource various stages of biologics production, ensuring cost-efficiency and scalability while maintaining stringent quality and regulatory standards.
Don’t miss out on the latest market intelligence. Get your free sample today@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31928
The growth of the market is attributed to a number of factors, including:
- Increasing demand for biologics: Biologics are a growing class of drugs that are derived from living organisms and are used to treat a wide range of diseases, including cancer, autoimmune disorders, and infectious diseases.
- Rising cost of drug development: The cost of developing new drugs has been rising steadily over the past few decades, making it more cost-effective for pharmaceutical companies to outsource the manufacturing of biologics to CMOs.
- Growing complexity of biologic manufacturing: The manufacturing of biologics is a complex process that requires specialized expertise and equipment. CMOs have the expertise and infrastructure to manufacture biologics efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Increasing focus on emerging markets: Pharmaceutical companies are increasingly focusing on emerging markets, such as China and India, for growth. CMOs with a presence in these markets can help pharmaceutical companies to bring their products to market more quickly and efficiently.
Several key dynamics drive the demand for biologics contract manufacturing services:
- Rapid Growth in Biopharmaceuticals: The increasing development of biopharmaceuticals, driven by their effectiveness and potential for personalized medicine, fuels the demand for contract manufacturing services.
- Complex Manufacturing Processes: The production of biologics requires advanced technologies and specialized facilities, making contract manufacturing an attractive option for cost-effective access to these resources.
- Flexible Capacity: Biopharmaceutical companies benefit from the scalability and flexibility offered by contract manufacturing partners, enabling them to adapt to market demands.
- Regulatory Expertise: CDMOs possess deep knowledge of regulatory requirements, helping biopharmaceutical companies navigate complex compliance standards.
- Globalization: The expansion of biopharmaceutical markets globally drives the need for contract manufacturing services in different regions.
If You want to Purchase Specific Insights By Segment/Region/Competitor, Request For Customization@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31928
The global biologics CMO demand market is highly competitive. Some of the major players in the market include:
- Samsung Biologics
- BioXcellence (Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Lonza Group AG
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- AbbVie CM (AbbVie Inc.)
- WuXi Biologics (Cayman) Inc.
- AGC Biologics
- Patheon N.V. (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.)
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma and many more
These companies offer a wide range of services, including drug substance manufacturing, drug product manufacturing, clinical trial manufacturing, and regulatory support.
For Year 2023
- Samsung BioLogics announced a $2 billion investment to expand its biologics manufacturing capacity in the United States.
- Lonza acquired Therapure Biomanufacturing, a US-based CMO specializing in cell and gene therapy manufacturing.
- Wuxi AppTec announced a partnership with Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies to build a new biologics manufacturing facility in China.
- Catalent acquired Paragon Bioservices, a US-based CMO specializing in viral vector manufacturing.
If You Want To Know The Business Opportunity/Market Value, Purchase The Premium Insight @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31928
The global biologics CMO demand market can be segmented by product, cell line, service type, and region.
- By product: The market is segmented into drug substance and drug product. Drug substance is the active ingredient in a biologic drug, while drug product is the finished product that is administered to patients.
- By cell line: The market is segmented into mammalian, microbial, and viral vectors and other modalities. Mammalian cell lines are the most commonly used cell lines for the manufacturing of biologics, followed by microbial cell lines. Viral vectors and other modalities are emerging cell lines that are being used to develop new types of biologics, such as gene therapies and cell therapies.
- By service type: The market is segmented into clinical and commercial services. Clinical services are provided to pharmaceutical companies that are developing new biologics and need help with the manufacturing of clinical trial materials. Commercial services are provided to pharmaceutical companies that are manufacturing biologics for commercial sale.
- By region: The market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is the largest market for biologics CMO services, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The Latin America and the Middle East and Africa markets are smaller but growing.
Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations.
More Trending Research Reports-
- Bone Glues Industry
- Kidney Dialysis Equipment Industry
- Cardiac Pacemaker Industry
- Animal Parasiticide Industry
- North America Wound Debridement Products Industry
- Cryotherapy Industry
- Intra Operative Imaging Industry
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Industry
About Persistence Market Research:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
- HE ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit against Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) - September 18, 2023
- Global Leaded Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitors Market Size: Poised to Exceed USD 15.29 Billion by 2030 with a 5.17% CAGR - September 18, 2023
- IQ Fiber Named Fastest Internet in Jacksonville - September 18, 2023