[282+ Pages Report] According to Zion Market Research, the Global Surgical Imaging Market size was valued from $ 5.5 billion in 2021 to $ 9.6 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2022 and 2030. The key players covered in the report with their sales, revenues and strategies are Medtronic plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic, Inc., GENORAY Co. Ltd., GE Healthcare, Eurocolumbus s.r.l, Allengers Medical Systems Ltd, Ziehm Imaging GmbH., Whale Imaging Inc., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
NEW YORK, United States, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Surgical Imaging Market By Device (Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Angiography, C-Arms, And Surgical Navigation Systems), By Modality (MRI, X-Ray, Computed Tomography, Optical, Nuclear Imaging, And Ultrasounds), By Application (Neurosurgeries, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic And Trauma, Gynecological, Ophthalmological, Thoracic, Urologic, And Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers And Academic & Research Institutes) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Surgical Imaging Market size & share in terms of revenue was valued at USD 5.5 billion in 2021 and it is expected to surpass around USD 9.6 billion mark by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 6.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.”
What is Surgical Imaging? How big is the Surgical Imaging Industry?
Surgical Imaging is a major optical imaging technique that is used in thorough imaging periods. The method helps physicians to conduct perplexing procedures decisively. Surgical imaging uses processed C-arms, tomography scanners, and other imaging instruments to take a careful look at the area and see the highlights of a particular area. Innovation has been developed to provide precision during surgery.
The surgical imaging industry is expected to expand earlier rather than later. Using meticulous imaging innovation helps experts to complete surgical operations effortlessly and accurately. This results in an increased quality of treatment for patients.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/surgical-imaging-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the updated report.
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research Methodology
Global Surgical Imaging Market Dynamics:
The growing geriatric population and knowledge of radiographic processes are the key factors responsible for the growth of the global surgical imaging market. In addition, technological developments are likely to fuel demand in the coming years. The components that drive business growth are to combine the interest in therapeutic safety and the aging population as well as steady innovation of gear and gadgets. There is an increase in the advantages of protection that can be attributed to the growing number of people with constant diseases and an increase in the geriatric population. The administration organization also plays a major role in raising interest in imaging gadgets in emergency clinics in reducing the cost of medical care.
As far as the development of equipment and gadgets is concerned, through imaging modes, equipment manufacturers have gained surprising ground over the last few years. In CT, higher-cut frames, iterative picture recreation, and otherworldly CT have been applied to radically create picture targets and image speed while reducing the portion of both radiation and distinction essential to get better pictures. This has incredibly extended the signs of CT imaging. Growing research initiatives to improve surgical imaging devices’ capabilities have good growth opportunities for the market share of Surgical Imaging. However, the high cost of equipment is expected to hinder market expansion.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report | Quick Delivery Available –https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/surgical-imaging-market
|Market Size in 2021||USD 5.5 Billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 9.6 Billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||6.5% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Medtronic plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic, Inc., GENORAY Co. Ltd., GE Healthcare, Eurocolumbus s.r.l, Allengers Medical Systems Ltd, Ziehm Imaging GmbH., Whale Imaging Inc., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Shimadzu Corp., and Orthoscan, among others.|
|Key Segment||By Device, By Modality, By Application, By End User and By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
Surgical Imaging Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global surgical imaging market is segmented based on the device, modality, application, end user, and region.
Based on the end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and academic and research institutes. The hospital’s segment held the largest market share in 2021 and it is expected to continue the same pattern during the forecast period. Due to the availability of different surgical instruments for performing surgical procedures, the rise in the number of minimally invasive surgeries performed, and the rise in the number of patients admitted to these facilities for surgery to treat various chronic disorders, hospitals are anticipated to account for a significantly larger revenue share in the global market.
To treat patients more quickly and effectively and improve their chances of survival, hospitals are adopting c-arms imaging equipment in emergency rooms as a result of an increase in road accidents and cases of traumatic brain injury.
The global Surgical Imaging market is segmented as follows:
- Surgical Navigation Systems
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Imaging
- Orthopedic and Trauma
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Academic and Research Institutes
Browse the full “Surgical Imaging Market By Device (Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Angiography, C-arms, and Surgical Navigation Systems), By Modality (MRI, X-ray, Computed Tomography, Optical, Nuclear Imaging, and Ultrasounds), By Application (Neurosurgeries, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic and Trauma, Gynecological, Ophthalmological, Thoracic, Urologic, and Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Academic & Research Institutes) and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2022 – 2030” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/surgical-imaging-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global Surgical Imaging market include –
- Medtronic plc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hologic Inc.
- GENORAY Co. Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Eurocolumbus s.r.l
- Allengers Medical Systems Ltd
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH.
- Whale Imaging Inc.
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Shimadzu Corp.
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- According to the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Surgical Imaging market is likely to expand at a CAGR of around 6.5% during the forecast period (2022-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the Surgical Imaging market size was valued at around US$ 5.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 9.6 billion by 2030.
- The increasing prevalence of chronic disease and the increasing number of surgeries across the globe are expected to fuel market expansion over the forecast period.
- Based on the device, the c-arm segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Based on the application, the cardiovascular segment is growing at a substantial rate over the forecast period.
- Based on region, the North American region is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/surgical-imaging-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Surgical Imaging industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Surgical Imaging Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Surgical Imaging Industry?
- What segments does the Surgical Imaging Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Surgical Imaging Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2030
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Device, By Modality, By Application, By End User and By Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/756
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The largest global surgical imaging market share was held by North America. This region is anticipated to maintain its lead in the surgical imaging market over the forecast period. An increase in sports injuries, a well-developed healthcare system that supports the adoption of advanced surgical imaging technology, and favorable government policies that support the purchase of advanced surgical imaging devices and reimbursement of the same are some of the factors contributing to the growth of the surgical imaging market in North America.
The primary factors driving market expansion in the North American area are the rising prevalence of genetic abnormalities and chronic illnesses, as well as the presence of state-of-the-art healthcare infrastructure and reimbursement alternatives.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
To know an additional revised 2022 list of market players, request a brochure of the report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/surgical-imaging-market
- In December 2021, GE revealed that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of BK Medical, a leader in advanced surgical visualization, from Altaris Capital Partners, LLC. With this acquisition, GE Healthcare adds the fast-growing and relatively new field of real-time surgical visualization to GE’s pre- and post-operative Ultrasound capabilities, creating an end-to-end offering through the full continuum of care— from diagnosis through therapy and beyond. Through significant synergies with the benefit of GE’s technology and commercial scale, BK Medical will be able to reach new customers and markets around the world.
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research:
- Medical Connectors Market Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-connectors-market
- HbA1c Testing Device Market Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/hba1c-testing-device-market
- Hemostasis Products Market Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/hemostasis-products-market
- Heart Valve Devices Market Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/heart-valve-devices-market
- Medical Gas Market Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-gas-market
- MHealth Market Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/mhealth-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch
Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zionmarketresearch/
Follow Us on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Y0Yfi7N8zSs
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 7768 006 007
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: email@example.com
- MEPs call for the EU to adopt the Swedish harm reduction model - June 1, 2023
- BFI FINAL DEADLINE ALERT: ROSEN, SKILLED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages BurgerFi International, Inc. f/k/a Opes Acquisition Corp. Investors With Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important June 5 Deadline in Securities Class Action – BFI, OPES - May 31, 2023
- ROSEN, NATIONALLY REGARDED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. Investors With Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – CRL - May 31, 2023