Premium functional beverages, including kombucha tea, are witnessing strong demand in Europe, with over 63% of consumers willing to pay a premium. Additionally, organic kombucha tea is expected to surpass the demand for conventional tea, while regular/unflavored kombucha tea maintains a significant market share globally.
NEWARK, Del, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The kombucha tea market is anticipated to expand its roots at a steady CAGR of 12% between 2023 and 2033. The market is expected to have a market share of US$ 5.4 billion by 2033 while it is likely to be valued at US$ 1.72 billion in 2023.
- The high imports and experiments with beverages and tea along with the health benefits of kombucha are flourishing the market growth. Furthermore, the growing demand for organic prebiotic drinks is adding value to the market’s success.
- New flavors such as mango, peach, and ginger with low-sugar content and attractive packaging are making kombucha tea one of the end user’s favorites. Also, social media influence with people becoming aware is garnering market growth.
- The expanding food and beverages market along with the high popularity of antioxidants and superfood-carrying beverages are helping the market bloom. The common usage of kombucha tea as a tea alternative is expected to gain traction in the market during the forecast period.
- The usage of kombucha tea as an alcoholic beverage is also helping the market in gaining space around the alcoholic-beverages sector. Alongside this, the low-caffeine content is also making it the best choice over tea.
- Big beverage brands are experimenting with kombucha and introducing fun and healthy drinks that help end users in managing their chronic issues.
Get an overview of growth opportunities from 2023 to 2033 – Download your sample report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14413
- The United States market leads the kombucha tea market in terms of market share in North America. The United States region held a market share of 21.2% in 2022. The growth in this region is owing to increase per-capita income, transformed lifestyle, and preference for healthy beverages.
- Germany’s kombucha tea market is another significant market in the Europe region. The market held a market share of 5.2% in 2022. The growth is attributed to the high awareness of prebiotic drinks, increasing food and beverages research, and development facilities, and growing popularity of functional beverages.
- India’s kombucha tea market thrives at a leading CAGR of 29.4% during the forecast period. The market’s growth is attributed to the changing lifestyle, health-conscious population, and entrance of global beverage giants.
- Chinese kombucha tea market also thrives at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2023 and 2033. The growth is attributed to the large FMCG consumer base and high imports.
- Based on product type, the green segment held the leading market share in 2022.
- Based on nature type, the organic segment dominates the market as it holds a leading market share. The growth is attributed to the high popularity of organically grown and processed products.
The key vendors focus on launching new and exciting flavors with no-sugar or low-sugar product launches. Key competitors also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase their supply chain and distribution channel.
Recent Market Developments:
- Toyo Kombucha has introduced kombucha’s probiotics drinks with flavors like mango and original sparkling tea. The 100% natural & raw, no added preservative, and low-calorie drinks are affordable and cover Indian market.
- Yogi Tea has launched its Green Tea Kombucha which supplies antioxidants and supports overall health.
Key Players Operating in the Kombucha Tea Market
- Wonder Drink Kombucha
- Asheville Kombucha Mamas, LLC
- The Coco-Cola Company
- GT’s Living Foods
- Humm Kombucha
- Remedy Drinks
- Toyo Kombucha
- Brew Dr. Kombucha
- Yogi Tea
- The Tea Kombucha
Request for Report Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14413
Key Segments Covered:
By Product Type:
- Green Tea
- Black Tea
- Oolong Tea
By Flavor Type:
By Sales Channel:
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail Stores
Ask Your Queries Directly to our Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14413
Table of Content (ToC):
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trend
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.5.1. Supply Side Participants and Their Roles
126.96.36.199. Mid-Level Participants (Traders/ Agents/ Brokers)
188.8.131.52. Wholesalers and Distributors
3.5.2. Value Added and Value Created at Node in the Supply Chain
3.5.3. List of Raw Material Suppliers
3.5.4. List of Existing and Potential Buyers
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.7.1. Profit Margin Analysis
3.7.2. Wholesalers and Distributors
3.8. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.9. Regulatory Landscape
3.9.1. By Key Regions
3.9.2. By Key Countries
3.10. Regional Parent Market Outlook
3.11. Production and Consumption Statistics
3.12. Import and Export Statistics
4. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Analysis, 2018 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Projections, 2023 to 2033
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Nature
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Analysis By Nature, 2018 to 2022
5.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (MT) Analysis and Forecast By Nature, 2023 to 2033
5.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis by Nature, 2018 to 2022
5.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis by Nature, 2023 to 2033
Complete TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-14413
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage in Food & Beverage Domain:
Kombucha Market Demand: At an envisaged CAGR of 17.4% from 2022 to 2033, the global kombucha market is anticipated to grow from an estimated US$ 3.4 billion in 2023.
Iced Tea Market Size: As per Future Market Insights, a valuation of US$ 11,386.2 Million is anticipated for the industry by 2032.
Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea Market Forecast: The ready-to-drink (RTD) tea market is capturing a valuation of US$ 34.3 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 72.9 billion by 2033.
Black Tea Extracts Market Share: Global black tea extracts demand is anticipated to be valued at US$ 132.2 Million in 2022, forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% to be valued at US$ 210.2 Million from 2022 to 2032.
Fruit Tea Market Growth: The value of the industry is expected to rise from US$ 2,701.3 million in 2023 to US$ 4,115.5 million in 2033.
Green Tea Extracts Market Value: Green Tea Extracts Market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 3 Billion by the end of the year 2023, accelerating at a CAGR of 7% over the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
Bubble Tea Market Volume: The market value of the bubble tea market is anticipated to reach a high of US$ 5.82 billion by the year 2032.
Hard Tea Market Overview: The global Hard Tea market is expected to witness a market value of US$ 730.7 Million in 2023 and is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 1,450.8 Million by registering a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
Organic Tea Market Analysis: The market is likely to hold a revenue of US$ 1.24 billion in 2023 while it is anticipated to cross a value of US$ 2.69 billion by 2033.
Herbal Tea Market Outlook: The global herbal tea market is forecasted to be valued at US$ 3,700 Million in 2022. During the forecast period ranging from 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI):
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of the Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of a high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | YouTube
- CUTERA SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CLAIMSFILER REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Cutera, Inc. – CUTR - June 6, 2023
- Day One Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock - June 6, 2023
- TIO EQUITY ALERT: ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Tingo Group, Inc. Investors With Losses in Excess of $100K to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – TIO - June 6, 2023