Dublin, Oct. 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Nanotechnology in Medical Applications: The Global Market” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The Global Nanomedical Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 14.0% from 2017-2022, and Should Reach $293.1
This report discusses the implications of technology and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and analyzed by the most important national markets.
The important technologies supporting nanomedicine are reviewed, and the nature and structure of the nanomedicine industry are discussed with profiles of the leading 60+ companies, including recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
Five-year sales forecasts are provided for the national markets including the major therapeutic categories of products involved. Specific product categories quantified include diagnostics, cancer, CNS, anti-infective agents, cardiovasculars and anti-inflammatories.
- An overview of the global markets for nanotechnology used in medical applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A review of technologies involved, in-depth analysis of applications in practice, and evaluation of future or potential applications
- Information on many significant products in which the nano dimension has made a significant contribution to product effectiveness
- A look at the regulatory environment, healthcare policies, demographics, and other factors that directly affect nanotechnology used in medicine
- Analysis of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
- Coverage of strategies employed by companies specializing in nanomedicine to meet the challenges of this highly competitive market
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing the Study
- Scope of Report
- Market Analyses and Forecasts
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
2: Summary and Highlights
- Research and Commercialization
- About Nanotechnology
- Many Uses of Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in the Marketplace
- Nanomedicine Market
- Development of Nanomedical Technologies
- Therapeutic Uses of Nanomedicine
- Future Trends and Research Possibilities
- Fundamental Nanotechnology Research
4: Markets for Nanomedicine
- Market Drivers
- Market Estimates and Forecasts
- Regional and National Market Analysis
5: The Nanomedicine Industry
- Ablynx NV
- Abraxis Bioscience (Celgene)
- Aphios Corp.
- Bioforce Nanosciences Holdings Inc.
- Calando Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- C Sixty Inc. (Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals)
- Elan (Alkermes Corp.)
- Farfield Scientific (Biolin Scientific Ab)
- Igi Laboratories (Teligent Inc.)
- Kereos Inc.
- Keystone Nano Inc.
- Kleindiek Nanotechnikgmbh
- Labopharm (Paladin Labs)
- Liplasome Pharma Aps
- Magforce Nanotechnologies
- Magnamedics Gmbh
- Microfluidics Corp.
- MIV Therapeuticsinc.
- Molecular Profiles (Juniper Pharma Services)
- Nanobio Corp.
- Nanocarrier Co. Ltd
- Nanocopoeia, Inc.
- Nanocyte Inc.
- Nanologix Inc.
- Nanomed Pharmaceuticalsinc.
- Nanomix Inc.
- Nanopharm Ag
- Nanospectra Biosciencesinc.
- Nanosphere Inc. (Luminex Corp.)
- Nanostructures Inc.
- Nanosyn Inc.
- Nanotherapeutics Inc.
- Nanotrope Inc.
- Nanoviricides Inc
- Nucryst Pharmaceuticals
- Orthovita Inc. (Stryker Corp.)
- Pioneer Surgical Technology (Rti Surgical)
- Psivida Ltd.
- Solubest Ltd
- Tecangroup Ltd.
- Transgenex Nanobiotech Inc.
6: Appendix: Glossary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xgvzg/nanotechnology_in
CONTACT: CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- MDxHealth (R): Develops Blood Test to Guide Precision-Treatmentof Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients - January 18, 2018
- WISeKey to launch The TransHuman Code at the “Davos Gathering of Minds” - January 18, 2018
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Appoints Stephen Doyle as Head of China - January 18, 2018