[195 + Pages Research Study] According to a market research study published by Zion Market Research, the demand analysis of Global Sunflower Seeds Market size & share revenue was valued at around USD 31.2 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow about USD 70.6 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of approximately 9.5% between 2022 and 2030. The key market players are listed in the report with their sales, revenues and strategies are Kenkko Corporation, DuPont, GIANT Snacks Inc., CHS Inc., American Meadows, Mahyco Seeds Company Ltd., Conagra Foods, Inc., Limagrain UK Ltd., Nuseed, Martin US Enterprises, LLC, Sakata Seed America, and Ike Enterprises Inc. among others.
North Dakota, ND, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Sunflower Seeds Market By Type (Oilseed And Non-Oilseed), By Application (Snacks, Bakery Products, Confectionery, And Others) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Sunflower Seeds Market size & share in terms of revenue was valued at USD 31.2 billion in 2021 and it is expected to surpass around USD 70.6 billion mark by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 9.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.”
What are Sunflower Seeds? How big is the Sunflower Seeds Industry?
Sunflower Seeds Report Coverage & Overview:
The blooming head of the sunflower plant is where the seeds are harvested. Despite being protected by a shell with black and white stripes, sunflower seeds are white and sensitive to the touch. People with cardiovascular diseases can benefit from sunflower oil, a mild edible oil with minimal trans-fat levels. Due to its many health advantages, it is also utilized often in several countries. Omega-6 fatty acids are abundant in sunflower seeds, which also have a high nutritional value. Both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are both beneficial to health, are abundant in sunflower seeds. The sunflower is one of the most significant oilseed crops. Edible oils made from sunflower seeds are utilized in a wide range of food products.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with a Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/sunflower-seeds-market/news
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 195+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Market Growth Dynamics
The market for sunflower seeds is primarily driven by customers’ rising preference for prepared foods and convenience foods. The market for sunflower seeds is being supported by the enormous growth in business opportunities in the snack sector. Due to advancements in enhanced seed kinds, the production of sunflower seeds has expanded dramatically, which has helped the industry expand. Around the world, more supermarkets and retail outlets are selling different kinds of sunflower seeds. Because sunflower seeds are high in fiber, they are used to make animal feed. As a result, market growth for sunflower seeds is anticipated in the upcoming years. However, the side effects and allergies related to the consumption of excessive sunflower seeds are one of the major challenges for the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/sunflower-seeds-market
|Market Size in 2021||USD 31.2 billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 70.6 billion in 2021|
|CAGR Growth Rate||9.5% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Kenkko Corporation, DuPont, GIANT Snacks Inc., CHS Inc., American Meadows, Mahyco Seeds Company Ltd., Conagra Foods, Inc., Limagrain UK Ltd., Nuseed, Martin US Enterprises, LLC, Sakata Seed America, and Ike Enterprises Inc. among others.|
|Key Segment||By Type, By Application, and By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
Sunflower Seeds Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global sunflower seeds market is segmented based on the type, application, and region.
Based on the type, the market is segmented into oilseed and non-oilseed. The non-oilseed segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. These are the seeds that are not utilized in the process of extracting oil. These non-oilseeds, commonly referred to as black sunflower seeds, have a nutty flavor. They can be consumed fresh or roasted and salted. These can be eaten plain, added to salads, used as food garnishes, or all three. These seeds are utilized in the confectionery industry and can be added to chocolates as a flavoring agent because of their nutty flavor.
Based on the application, the market is categorized into snacks, bakery products, confectionery, and others. The bakery product segment is expected to hold the dominant position over the forecast period. In baking, sunflower seeds are frequently utilized. They impart a nutty taste and a crispy texture to baked goods including bread, muffins, cookies, and other baked goods. Additionally, sunflower seeds can be used to make flour, which is subsequently utilized in baking. In dishes like cookies and smoothies, sunflower seed butter is frequently used in place of peanut butter.
The global Sunflower Seeds market is segmented as follows:
- Bakery Products
Browse the full “Sunflower Seeds Market By Type (Oilseed And Non-Oilseed), By Application (Snacks, Bakery Products, Confectionery, And Others) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/sunflower-seeds-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global Sunflower Seeds market include –
- Kenkko Corporation
- GIANT Snacks Inc.
- CHS Inc.
- American Meadows
- Mahyco Seeds Company Ltd.
- Conagra Foods Inc.
- Limagrain UK Ltd.
- Martin US Enterprises LLC
- Sakata Seed America
- Ike Enterprises Inc
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global sunflower seeds market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 9.5% over the forecast period (2022-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the global sunflower seeds market size was valued at around USD 31.2 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 70.6 billion, by 2030.
- The global sunflower seed market is being supported by rising public health and fitness-related activities as well as the expanding use of sunflower seeds in the pharmaceutical and supplement industries.
- Based on the type, the oilseed segment accounted for the largest market share in 2021.
- Based on the application, the snacks segment held a substantial revenue share in 2021 and is expected to show its dominance during the forecast period.
- Based on region, Europe is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/sunflower-seeds-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Sunflower Seeds industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Sunflower Seeds Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Sunflower Seeds Industry?
- What segments does the Sunflower Seeds Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Sunflower Seeds Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2030
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Type, By Application, And By Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/1835
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
In 2021, Europe had a 50% market share and is expected to maintain its dominance over the projected period. For instance, according to the Food and Agricultural Organization, sunflowers will be grown on 19.30 million hectares in Europe in 2020 and used for food, feed, fuel, and industrial purposes. 90% of the sunflower seed produced in the region is crushed, and the remaining 20% is used to make confections and bird feed. Around 80% of this seed is consumed domestically. Sunflower seeds are one of the most widely produced crops in Europe. The production of sunflower oil takes up the majority of sunflower seed production in Europe.
Additional Related Querries:
Ukrainian sunflower seeds are seeds that are harvested from sunflower plants grown in Ukraine. Sunflower seeds are a popular snack and food ingredient and are also used to extract sunflower oil.
Ukraine is one of the largest producers and exporters of sunflower seeds in the world. The country’s fertile soil and favorable climate conditions make it well-suited for growing sunflowers. The sunflower seed industry in Ukraine is well-established and is supported by advanced technology and equipment.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- In May 2020, Barenbrug Australia Pty Ltd and Nuseed Pty Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited, announced that they have formalized a license agreement for Barenbrug Australia to use Nuseed Australia’s sorghum and sunflower germplasm portfolio and perform R&D, plant breeding, and commercialization services. This declaration shows that Nuseed Australia prioritizes and concentrates on maintaining its market-leading position in the Australian canola and monola markets and its ongoing commitments to Australian research and development as the global commercialization partner for CSIRO and GRDC for Nuseed Omega-3 canola. The partnership closely relates to Barenbrug’s strategic goal of dominating the Australian summer crop, which includes sustained investment in R&D and a long-term emphasis.
- In February 2020, the third-largest pasture seed business in Australia, Pasture Genetics Pty Ltd., has been acquired by S&W Seed Company pursuant to a binding agreement. The acquisition, which is in line with S&W’s previous recent attempts in Australia to become one of the top suppliers of premier seed genetics to Australian farmers, will broaden and diversify the company’s product offerings there. Alfalfa, medic, clovers, vetch, forage cereals, as well as pasture and other grasses, are all part of Pasture Genetics’ seed product line. The company’s exclusive Goldstrike® seed coating technology, which can prevent rhizobia inoculation and increase shelf life, is considered to be a major competitive advantage.
To know an additional revised 2022 list of market players, request a brochure of the report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/sunflower-seeds-market
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Which key factors will influence the sunflower seeds market growth over 2022-2030?
- What will be the value of the sunflower seeds market during 2022-2030?
- Which region will contribute notably towards the sunflower seeds market value?
- Which are the major players leveraging the sunflower seeds market growth?
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research:
Process Mining Software Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/process-mining-software-market
Protein Shampoo Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/protein-shampoo-market
Psychotropic Drugs Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/psychotropic-drugs-market
PVC Cling Film Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/pvc-cling-films-market
Radiation Dose Management Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/radiation-dose-management-market
Resealable Closures and Spouts Packaging Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/resealable-closures-and-spouts-packaging-market
Respiratory Devices Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/respiratory-devices-market
Respiratory Virus Infection Drugs Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/respiratory-virus-infection-drugs-market
Retail IoT Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/retail-iot-market
Rotary Band Heat Sealer Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/rotary-band-heat-sealer-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch
Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zionmarketresearch/
Follow Us on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Y0Yfi7N8zSs
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 73877 19999
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: email@example.com
- Stem, Inc. (STEM) Investor Alert: Investors Who Lost Over $100,000 Should Contact Robbins LLP for Information About Leading the Securities Class Action Your Rights Against Stem, Inc. f/k/a Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. - May 31, 2023
- Heartland Express, Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Conference - May 31, 2023
- Irwin Naturals Reports Q1 2023 Financial Results - May 31, 2023