EMERYVILLE, Calif., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company working to develop the world’s most potent vaccines, today announced multiple presentations at the 2023 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, taking place April 14-19, 2023 in Orlando, Florida. The poster presentations will address the company’s proprietary neoantigen prediction capabilities (EDGE™) and “off-the-shelf” neoantigen vaccine program, SLATE. The minisymposium will review results from the Phase 1/2 study of GRANITE, the company’s fully-individualized neoantigen vaccine program which is now in a randomized Phase 2/3 study for first-line microsatellite-stable colorectal cancer (MSS-CRC).
Abstracts associated with these presentations are now available on the conference website.
- Abstract 5364 (Poster Presentation): Language modeling of peptide-HLA interactions achieves state-of-the-art performance on prediction of peptide presentation by HLA Class II
Date/Time: Tuesday Apr 18, 2023, 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM ET
Session: Artificial Intelligence and Machine/Deep Learning 1
Presenter: Ankur Dhanik, PhD
Location: Poster Section 31, Poster Board 13, Orange County Convention Center
- Abstract 1126 (Minisymposium): Disease monitoring with comprehensive genomics provides evidence of mechanism of action and immune evasion in patients receiving an individualized neoantigen cancer vaccine
Date/Time: Sunday Apr 16, 2023, 3:37 PM – 3:52 PM ET
Presenter: Matthew Davis, PhD
Location: Room W414, Orange County Convention Center
- Abstract 2267 (Poster Presentation): HLA-DR-restricted CD4 T cell responses to KRAS G12C in healthy donors linked to bacterial mimotope: lessons for KRAS neoantigen vaccines in cancer patients
Date/Time: Monday Apr 17, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
Session: Immune Response to Therapies
Presenter: Christine Palmer, PhD
Location: Poster Section 43, Poster Board 14, Orange County Convention Center
About Gritstone bio
Gritstone is working to create the world’s most potent vaccines. We leverage our innovative vectors and payloads to train multiple arms of the immune system to attack critical disease targets and have programs in viral diseases and solid tumors. Independently and with our partners, we are advancing a portfolio of product candidates with the aim of improving patient outcomes and eliminating disease. www.gritstonebio.com
Gritstone Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, statements related to the potential of Gritstone’s therapeutic programs; the advancements in Gritstone’s ongoing clinical trials; the timing of data announcements related to ongoing clinical trials and the initiation of future clinical trials. Such forward-looking statements involve substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause Gritstone’s research and clinical development programs, future results, performance or achievements to differ significantly from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, the uncertainties inherent in the drug development process, including Gritstone’s programs’ clinical stage of development, the process of designing and conducting preclinical and clinical trials, the regulatory approval processes, the timing of regulatory filings, the challenges associated with manufacturing drug products, Gritstone’s ability to successfully establish, protect and defend its intellectual property and other matters that could affect the sufficiency of existing cash to fund operations. Gritstone undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. For a further description of the risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those expressed in these forward-looking statements, as well as risks relating to the business of the company in general, see Gritstone’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on March 9, 2023 and any current and periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
George E. MacDougall
Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Gritstone bio, Inc.
- Rocque Lipford Jr. Joins Guggenheim Securities to Expand Industrials Investment Banking Practice - March 21, 2023
- Ericsson, Saab and Purdue University announce ‘lab to life’ innovative 5G network to make Purdue Airport accessible as a real-life research site for aviation industry - March 21, 2023
- Investors who lost over $50,000 with shares of Terran Orbital Corporation (NYSE: LLAP) should contact the Shareholders Foundation in connection with the Lawsuit - March 21, 2023