The complete version of the Interim Report for January – September 2018 is attached in this press release and is available on Hoylu’s web site (www.hoylu.com).
“With security requirements completed from our large enterprise customers we will shift our focus to growing the user base of SaaS (Software as a Service) customers. Enterprises can now utilize Azure Active Directory services to authenticate users within their domain and users will be automatically logged in to Hoylu Connected Workspaces(TM), creating a fast and easy experience that company IT organizations can easily implement and manage” says Hoylu Chief Executive Officer, Stein Revelsby.
FIRST NINE MONTHS 2018 (01/01/2018 – 09/30/2018)
– Revenues for the first nine months were SEK 20.4 million (15.8)
– Gross margin was 69 percent (69)
– Operating loss amounted to SEK 22.0 million (-17.7)
– Profit after tax amounted to SEK -22.9 million (-18.0)
– Earnings per share amounted to SEK -1.57 (-2.05)
THIRD QUARTER 2018 (07/01/2018 – 09/30/2018)
– Revenues for the third quarter were SEK 9.0 million (5.9)
– Gross margin was 67 percent (67)
– Operating loss was SEK 5.7 million (-6.8)
– Profit after tax amounted to SEK -6.2 million (-7.1)
– Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.42 (-0.70)
The interim report for Hoylu has been prepared in accordance with the Annual Accounts Act and the Swedish Accounting Standards Board on annual report, and consolidated financial statements BFNAR 2012: 1 (K3) as well as the Swedish Securities Market Act.
Hoylu delivers innovative enterprise solutions to allow global teams to collaboratively plan, create and share information that enrichen the user experience in the virtual office. The Hoylu Suite delivers a comprehensive set of personalized connected workspaces to enable teams across locations, on any device, to work smarter and with more fun across major industries including Engineering, Education, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Manufacturing, Graphic Design and many more.
For more information: www.hoylu.com or visit www.introduce.se/foretag/hoylu
Ticker symbol: Hoylu
Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Stockholm
Certified Adviser: Mangold Fondkommission AB +46 (0) 8 50 301 550
This information is information that Hoylu AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at (08:30) CET on November 9, 2018.
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- Integer Announces Participation in the 2019 Barclays Global Healthcare Conference - February 22, 2019
- Global Automakers Statement on Administration Ending Talks With California on the SAFE Vehicles Rule - February 22, 2019
- Deadline Reminder: The Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Perrigo Company plc (PRGO) - February 22, 2019