North America’s regional oncology information systems market had the largest revenue share of 38.5%, with the United States forecasted to have a market share of 36%. The presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and increased awareness about patient information management in the region are key factors driving oncology information systems market growth. North American oncology information systems market is the largest in the world and is expected to continue to grow in the coming years
NEWARK, Del, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global oncology information systems market in 2022 was US$ 2593.4 million and is estimated to be US$ 2,753.8 million in 2023. Future Market Insights has mentioned in its reports that the oncology information systems market will expand at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2023 and 2033, totaling around US$ 5,828 million by 2033.
Innovations such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics will help them for enabling oncologists in making more accurate diagnoses, developing tailored treatment plans, and monitoring patient progress in real time.
Request to Download a Sample of this Report! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15150
Telemedicine and remote patient monitoring devices are becoming more sophisticated and accessible, which will help to improve access to specialized oncology care, especially in underserved areas.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study:
- Global oncology information systems market grew at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2017 and 2022.
- Global oncology information systems market expanded at a CAGR of 2,023.5 million in 2017.
- Under the product type segment, the oncology information systems market has been segmented into solutions and professional services accounted for 73.4% of global revenue.
- Under the application segment, the medical oncology segment will account for 61.2% of global revenue.
- North American regional oncology information systems market had the highest revenue oncology information systems market at 38.5%.
- United States forecasted a market share of 36% in 2022
“Traditional healthcare delivery model and research systems influencing the oncology information are considered to be one of the major trends of the oncology information systems market”, comments a Future Market Insights analyst.
To boost revenue oncology information systems market growth and solidify their positions in the oncology information systems market, the major players in the oncology information systems market are concentrating on strategic initiatives like product launches, acquisitions, collaborations, participation in events, and expansions.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands) has announced a collaboration with Elekta (Sweden) for developing advanced, comprehensive, and personalized cancer care through precision oncology information solutions.
- McKesson Corporation (USA) launched Ontada, an oncology technology and insights business dedicated to the advancement of cancer research and care.
- Philips Healthcare has mentioned that it has increased, socially conscious healthcare leaders for recognizing their responsibility in the improvement of healthcare equality, as well as the need for reduction in the sector’s carbon footprint for the preservation of the planet’s health.
Achieve Elevated Awareness Through Our Profound And Enlightening Methodology Insights! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-15150
Key Players Profiled in the Global Market:
- Elekta AB
- Accuray Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems
- RaySearch Laboratories
- Cerner Corp.
- Philips Healthcare
- Prowess, Inc.
- DOSIsoft S.A.
- ViewRay Inc.
- MIM Software
More Valuable Insights Available:
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global oncology information systems market providing historical data for 2017 to 2022 and forecast statistics from 2023 to 2033.
To understand opportunities in the oncology information systems market is segmented based on majorly By Product: [(Solutions- Patient Information Systems, Treatment Planning Systems), Professional Services], By Application: (Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology), and Region: (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding China & Japan, Japan, China, Middle East & Africa)
- Patient Information Systems
- Treatment Planning Systems
- Professional Services
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East & Africa
Sabyasachi Ghosh (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) holds over 12 years of experience in the Healthcare, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical industries. His curious and analytical nature helped him shape his career as a researcher.
Identifying key challenges faced by clients and devising robust, hypothesis-based solutions to empower them with strategic decision-making capabilities come naturally to him. His primary expertise lies in areas such as Market Entry and Expansion Strategy, Feasibility Studies, Competitive Intelligence, and Strategic Transformation.
Holding a degree in Microbiology, Sabyasachi has authored numerous publications and has been cited in journals, including The Journal of mHealth, ITN Online, and Spinal Surgery News.
Explore FMI’s related ongoing Coverage in the Healthcare Market Insights Domain:
Oncology Apoptosis Modulators Market Size: The valuation of the oncology apoptosis modulators market in 2022 was US$ 3.9 billion and it is projected to grow at a promising CAGR of 11.1% to reach a market size of US$ 8.4 Billion within the period between 2022-2032.
Orthopedic Oncology Market Share: According to Future Market Insights research, during the projected period, the global orthopedic oncology market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5%. The market value is projected to increase from US$ 1.2 Billion in 2023 to US$ 2.3 Billion by 2033.
Musculoskeletal Oncology Therapeutics Market Demand: The global musculoskeletal oncology therapeutics market size is projected to be worth US$ 1,805 Million in 2022. During the projection period of 2022 to 2032, the market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.5%, with a valuation of US$ 2,803.11 Million by 2032.
Oncology Adjuvants Market Growth: The global oncology adjuvants market was valued at around US$ 506.01 Million at the end of 2021. The market is projected to register a 4.60% CAGR and top a valuation of US$ 829.86 Million by 2032.
Oncology Blood Testing Market Analysis: The global oncology blood testing market size is likely to be valued at US$ 3,851.7 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 18,278.2 Million by 2032. The market is likely to exhibit immense growth at a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
- New York Times Best-Selling Author James Nestor to Headline List of Speakers for Fifth Annual Vivos Breathing Wellness Conference - October 2, 2023
- TG Therapeutics Announces Schedule of Data Presentations for BRIUMVI at the 2023 European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis Annual Meeting - October 2, 2023
- MariMed Announces Leading Results in Massachusetts Brand Equity Study - October 2, 2023