Rising Focus on Plastic Waste Management to Create Opportunities for Industrial Granulator Manufacturers
Rockville , May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, the global industrial granulators market accounts for a revenue of US$ 15.87 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 28.67 billion by 2033-end. Worldwide shipments of industrial granulators are anticipated to rise at a healthy 6.1% CAGR over the next ten years.
Rapid urbanization and industrialization are projected to augment demand for industrial granulators around the world across the forecast period and beyond. The growing use of granulators in waste management and recycling applications is projected to open up new frontiers of opportunity for industrial granulator suppliers in the future. The implementation of stringent laws to control plastic waste pollution by governments around the world is expected to boost demand for heavy-duty plastic granulators through 2033.
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Industrial granulator vendors are launching new products that allow them to maximize their revenue generation capacity and improve their presence in the global competitive landscape.
- In May 2021, Lundberg Tech, a Denmark-based leading provider of granulators, announced the launch of its GR360 granulator, which features a 360 mm inlet width to allow on-the-fly job changes for different applications.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Industrial granulator demand rose at 6.4% CAGR from 2018 to 2022 and ended up at a market value of US$ 14.96 billion in 2022.
- The global industrial granulators market stands at US$ 15.87 billion in 2023.
- From 2023 to 2033, sales of industrial granulators are estimated to increase at a healthy CAGR of 6.1%.
- Demand for industrial granulators is anticipated to amass a revenue of US$ 28.67 billion by 2033-end.
- Rising use of industrial granulators in plastic recycling and waste management, increasing industrialization, and technological advancements in granulation technology are expected to be key drivers for market growth.
- Volatility in raw material pricing is expected to be the main restraint for market development across the forecast period.
- Shipments of dry industrial granulators are projected to increase at 6.1% CAGR through 2033.
- Industrial granulator sales in Germany are set to increase at 6.8% CAGR and reach US$ 2.84 billion by the end of 2033.
“Increasing demand for plastic waste management presents a highly lucrative opportunity for industrial granulator manufacturers around the world,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Key Companies Profiled This Report
- QE GRANULATORS LIMITED
- TECNO COSTRUZIONI SRL
- THM recycling solutions GmbH
- Amstar Machinery Co. Ltd.
- ENMA Granulator (China) Co. Ltd.
- DREHER Granulators
- HOSOKAWA ALPINE Group
- ITS srl
- CMG Granulators
- GENOX RECYCLING TECH CO. LTD.
- ACS Group
- Wuxi DGM Environmental Technology Co. Ltd.
- ZERMA Machinery & Recycling Technology
- Vecoplan LLC
- Jordan Reduction Solution
Industrial granulator companies have the potential to greatly benefit from the sustainability trend if they play their cards right. Manufacturers can create energy-efficient equipment that has a minimal carbon footprint and achieve recycling tasks with great productivity and low waste.
More insights and information on how industrial granulator suppliers can maximize their business potential have been mentioned and discussed in this brand-new research report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Key Segments of Industrial Granulators Industry Research Report
- By Process Type :
- Dry Granulators
- Wet Granulators
- By Power Capacity :
- Up to 50 kW
- 51 kW to 110 kW
- 111 kW to 150 kW
- 151 kW to 250 kW
- 251 kW to 300 kW
- > 300 kW
- By Knife Type :
- Rotary Knives
- Stationery Knives
- By Shredding Material :
- Plastic & Rubber
- Wood & Biomass
- Medical Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- By Application :
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global industrial granulators market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period (2023 to 2033).
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on process type (dry granulators, wet granulators), power capacity (up to 50 kW, 51 kW to 110 kW, 111 kW to 150 kW, 151 kW to 250 kW, 251 kW to 300 kW, > 300 kW), knife type (rotary knives, stationery knives), shredding material (plastic & rubber, paper, wood & biomass, e-waste, medical waste, municipal solid waste (MSW), metals, others), and application (extrusion, recycling, thermoforming, molding), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Explore More Related Studies Published by Fact.MR Research:
Knife Mills Market Outlook: The global knife mills market has reached a size of US$ 796.63 million in 2023 and is forecasted to grow steadily at a CAGR of 5.1% to reach US$ 1.31 billion by 2033.
Agitator Bead Mill Market: Agitator Bead Mill is expected to gain a demand of over 4 % of CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2031.
Drum Pulper Market: The drum pulper market is estimated to be worth US$ 626.31 million in 2023 and hit US$ 972.64 million by 2033.
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Connect to Author: Mr. Shubham Patidar
Sales Team: email@example.com
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- ROSEN, A RESPECTED AND LEADING FIRM, Encourages LivePerson, Inc. Investors With Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Filed by the Firm – LPSN - June 5, 2023
- Navient completes plans for orderly LIBOR transition - June 5, 2023
- Telesis Bio Announces Closing of $28.0 Million Private Placement of Preferred Stock And Warrants to Purchase an Additional $46.2 Million of Common Stock - June 5, 2023