NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the “M&A Class Action Firm”), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Talos Energy Inc. (NYSE: TALO), relating to its proposed merger with EnVen Energy Corp. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/talos-energy-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Renovacor, Inc. (NYSE: RCOR), relating to its proposed acquisition by Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, RCOR shareholders will receive 0.1676 shares of Rocket per share they own. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/renovacor-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- BTRS Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: BTRS), relating to its proposed acquisition by EQT X fund. Under the terms of the agreement, BTRS shareholders will receive $9.50 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/btrs-holdings-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Akouos, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKUS), relating to its proposed acquisition by Eli Lilly and Company. Under the terms of the tender offer, AKUS shareholders are expected to receive $12.50 in cash plus one CVR of up to $3.00 per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/akouos-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers in 2013 and 2017-2019 as a Rising Star and in 2022 as a Super Lawyer in Securities Litigation. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm’s recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, we have recovered or secured over a dozen cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2022 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of 26,000,000 Shares of Class A Common Stock - December 1, 2022
- G-III Apparel Group Investor Alert: Kaplan Fox Investigates G-III Apparel - December 1, 2022
- Loading Spout Market to Reach US$ 5.83 Billion by 2032; Food & Beverage to be Key Application Area: Future Market Insights, Inc. Report - December 1, 2022