Acquisition advances Kaseya’s complete suite of integrated, best-in-class, cost-effective IT security solutions for MSPs and internal IT
LAS VEGAS, May 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CONNECT IT – Kaseya®, the leading provider of IT infrastructure management solutions for both external service providers (MSPs) and internal service providers (IT departments), today announced the acquisition of ID Agent, the leading threat intelligence and identity monitoring provider.
With this announcement, Kaseya furthers its IT security management suite by adding end-user protection to its existing infrastructure protection suite.
ID Agent’s award-winning products, including Dark Web ID™, the channel’s number one dark web monitoring platform, and BullPhish ID™, a first-of-its-kind phishing simulator and security awareness training platform, now join with Kaseya’s existing suite of infrastructure management security solutions to provide complete protection.
By utilizing Kaseya’s IT Complete Security Suite, SMBs, and the MSPs who service them, can completely protect their user networks and sensitive data from cybercriminals, ransomware and other malicious attacks with:
- ID Agent Dark Web ID – combines human and sophisticated Dark Web intelligence with search capabilities to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for an organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
- ID Agent BullPhish ID – complements that data with simulated phishing attacks and security awareness training campaigns to educate employees, making them the best defense against cybercrime.
- AuthAnvil Identity and Access Management – secures user access using multifactor authentication, password vaulting, and single sign-on.
- Kaseya Security Manager – scans and secures networks, servers, and endpoints from unauthorized changes and cyberattacks.
- Kaseya Patch Management – patches critical vulnerabilities in OSes and third-party software solutions.
“We’re thrilled to add ID Agent, our fifth market-leading acquisition in the last 18 months, to the Kaseya family and integrate its visionary cybersecurity solutions into IT Complete, our platform to help IT organizations simplify their tech stack by providing everything an IT department could want – and more,” said Fred Voccola, CEO, Kaseya. “What Kevin Lancaster and his team have built with ID Agent is truly outstanding and its offerings are a natural fit for Kaseya’s customers as we continue to innovate our IT Complete offering to help our customers meet the challenge of implementing secure, adaptive, and scalable cybersecurity solutions under one pane of glass.”
“We’re so excited to join Kaseya. The marriage of ID Agent with Kaseya’s existing security stack will give external and internal service providers greater opportunity to be leaders in cybersecurity protection by staying ahead of emerging threats with powerful, cost-effective services,” said Kevin Lancaster, CEO, ID Agent. “This combination bolsters the IT Complete platform and adds to the tremendous momentum that has seen Kaseya grow to more than 40,000 customers worldwide.”
ID Agent will continue to operate under its existing brand and as an independent business-unit based out of its headquarters in Bowie, MD. ID Agent founder and CEO Kevin Lancaster will continue to lead the ID Agent team and will drive Kaseya’s continued security management strategy.
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. The Kaseya IT Complete platform is the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated solution suite purposely engineered to help IT both run and grow the business. It empowers businesses to command all of IT centrally, easily manage remote and distributed environments, simplify backup and disaster recovery, and automate across IT management functions. Kaseya solutions manage over 10 million endpoints worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and Miami, FL, Kaseya is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, visit www.kaseya.com.
About ID Agent
ID Agent provides Dark Web monitoring and identity theft protection solutions, available exclusively through the reseller channel, to private and public organizations and millions of individuals at risk of cyber incidents. Its flagship product, Dark Web ID, delivers Dark Web intelligence to identify, analyze and monitor for compromised or stolen employee and customer data, mitigating exposure to enterprise clients’ most valuable asset – their digital identity. The company’s SpotLight ID provides personal identity protection and restoration for employees and customers while enhancing their overall cybersecurity awareness as well as further safeguarding corporate systems. For more information, visit www.idagent.com.
Offleash for Kaseya
Latest posts by GlobeNewswire (see all)
- Pawar Law Group Reminds Investors of Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Canopy Growth Corporation – CGC - December 9, 2019
- Pawar Law Group Reminds Investors of Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Energy Transfer LP- ET - December 9, 2019
- Pawar Law Group Reminds Investors of Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Under Armour, Inc.– UA, UAA - December 9, 2019