Users can now seamlessly run real-time and automation testing of the newly-launched series on real devices or emulators
San Francisco, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — LambdaTest, the leading continuous quality testing cloud platform, has launched support for testing on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 phones. Users, through real devices or emulators, can run real-time and automation testing on the latest series and ensure that they cover all bases and provide the best customer experience.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 phones are among the latest phones out of the Samsung stable. Their unique design has already captured the minds of tech-savvy users, however, for digital enterprises, testing on these phones isn’t as straightforward as compared to the other phones.
“The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 phones have become very popular among digital-savvy customers. However, for digital businesses, testing on these devices throws up unique challenges due to their design. One needs to think from a customer’s perspective and test a variety of new scenarios depending on the use case,” said Mayank Bhola, cofounder and head of product, LambdaTest. “We, at LambdaTest, are deeply committed to ensuring that we have the latest offerings— be it a new phone, OS, or browser version—ready for our customers to test on as soon as possible.”
LambdaTest has also recently launched HyperExecute, a next-gen smart test execution and orchestration platform that helps testers and developers run end-to-end automation tests at the fastest speed possible.
To know more, visit: https://www.lambdatest.com/test-on-galaxy-z-fold-4
LambdaTest is a continuous quality testing cloud platform that helps developers and testers ship code faster. Over 10,000+ customers and 1+ million users across 130+ countries rely on LambdaTest for their testing needs.
LambdaTest platform provides secure, scalable, and insightful test orchestration for customers at different points in their DevOps (CI/CD) lifecycle:-
● Browser & App Testing Cloud allows users to run both manual and automated tests of web and mobile apps across 3000+ different browsers, real devices, and operating system environments.
● HyperExecute helps customers run and orchestrate test grids in the cloud for any framework and programming language at blazing-fast speeds to cut down on quality test time, helping developers build software faster.
For more information, please visit, https://lambdatest.com
CONTACT: For further information please contact the LambdaTest press office: Bilal Mahmood on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 3640 7759 and +44 (0) 771 400 7257.
- [Latest] Global Water Recycle and Reuse Market Size/Share Worth USD 30.5 Billion by 2030 at a 14.1% CAGR: Custom Market Insights (Analysis, Outlook, Leaders, Report, Trends, Forecast, Segmentation, Growth, Growth Rate, Value, Analysis) - November 27, 2022
- Canon strengthens medical business with establishment of Canon Healthcare USA, INC. - November 27, 2022
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Unisys, Rent the Runway, Core Scientific, and Bird and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - November 27, 2022