Global Healthy Snacks Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Frozen & Refrigerated, Fruit, Bakery, Savory, Confectionery, Dairy and Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online and Others) and Regional Forecasts, 2023.-2030
Chicago, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Markets N Research has recently released expansive research on Global Healthy Snacks Market with 220+ market data Tables, Pie Chart, and Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. The report endows with wide-ranging statistical analysis of the market’s continuous developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. This market report provides best solutions for strategy development and implementation depending on client’s needs to extract tangible results. This market research report serves the clients by providing data and information on their business scenario with which they can stay ahead of the competition in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
As per the report titled “Healthy Snacks Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Frozen & Refrigerated, Fruit, Bakery, Savory, Confectionery, Dairy and Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online and Others) and Regional Forecasts, 2022-2028″ observes that the market size in 2021 stood at USD 85.2 billion and USD 123.6 billion in 2028. The market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.40% during the forecast period.
Get a Free Report Sample PDF of Healthy Snacks Market Research Report: https://marketsnresearch.com/sample/1609
Healthy Snacks Market Analysis:
Global demand for healthy snacks is anticipated to increase as consumers become more aware of the health risks of consuming junk food, such as heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic diseases. One of the main trends in the global market for healthy snacks is an increased consumer preference for healthy eating practices and a healthy lifestyle. The global market for healthy snacks is expanding as people worldwide include more healthy snacks in their diets. Additionally, it is anticipated that increased funding for creating innovative course offerings and the creativity used by the most significant corporations for product branding will give the industry an upward push.
|Forecast Period 2023 to 2030 CAGR||6.40 %|
|2028 Value Projection||123.6 billion|
|Market Size in 2021||85.2 billion|
|Historical Data for||2016 – 2021|
|Segments covered||By Product, By Distribution Channel and By Geography|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America|
List Of Key Companies Profiled:
- The Kellogg Company
- MondelÄ“z International;
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Dole Packaged Foods, LLC.
- Del Monte Foods, Inc.
- Select Harvest
- B&G Foods
- Monsoon Harvest
PepsiCo., Inc. is Committed to Expanding its Product Line by Launching New Items
In October 2019, PepsiCo., Inc. concentrated on expanding its product line by bringing out new items that better meet the needs of contemporary consumers. The business has introduced the Smart50 brand of nutritious popcorn. These popcorns are manufactured entirely of healthy grains and are free of preservatives and artificial flavors.
Notable Industry Development
- February 2020: Hu Master Holdings, the parent company of Hu Products, a rapidly expanding US-based snacking business that offers high-quality snacks produced from basic ingredients, was purchased by Mondelez International.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the healthy snacks market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in January 2021, Farmwise L.L.C., a Massachusetts-based producer of veggie tots, frozen veggie fries, and veggie rings, was bought by B&G Foods, Inc. The frozen vegetable snacks from Farmwise are made of cauliflower, navy beans, and onions. The foods are devoid of main allergens like gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, tree nuts, and peanuts and are vegan, non-GMO Project verified, and allergen-free.
Make an Enquiry before Buying @ https://marketsnresearch.com/buying-request/1609
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 220+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on the Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with a Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- MNR research methodology
- On-the-go Nutrition is an Emerging Trend that Will Drive Innovation in the Snacking Industry
The growing number of people entering the formal labor force and their hectic lifestyles have increased snack demand. Snacks provide instant satiation and a much-needed break during a stressful day. This market of healthy snacks is being propelled by the emerging trend of avoiding the risk of chronic diseases and maintaining health and wellness through thoughtfully consuming these snacks. The on-the-go nutrition trend is quickly gaining traction among millennials and working adults as they seek to snack solutions to combat nutrient deficiencies and other health conditions in their hectic schedules.
- Growing Demand for Healthy/Functional Foods to Support Demand for Healthy Snack Products
Consumers’ growing demand for functional foods to preserve overall health and lower the risk of some chronic health disorders linked to certain lifestyles is the key factor driving the global market. In the food aisles, customers are still looking for healthier options. Food items that are functionally enhanced with substances, including micronutrients, proteins, plant-based, fiber, organic, and clean-label products, among others, have become commonplace in retail channels. The market for healthy snacks is expanding due to the increased marketing of foods with such functional properties as those that help with weight management, digestive health, and the prevention of obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular illnesses.
- High Cost of Healthy Snacks Could Contribute to the Decline which Limit Market Growth
Generally speaking, healthy snacks are more expensive than traditional or packaged snacks. Due to the expensive production and storage procedures, the producers of these nutritious snacks charge a greater price for their goods than those newly created ones. Compared to typical packet foods, the cost of processing healthy snacks is higher. Aside from the fact that agricultural goods are the primary source of the raw materials used in production, unstable raw material costs are expected to restrain market expansion. The price of these agricultural products is relatively higher and can change depending on the crop’s availability on the market.
- Technological and Processing-Related Challenges will Stymie Market Growth
Manufacturing challenges hamper the healthy snack market. The texture and crispiness of any snack are important characteristics consumers look for when purchasing a product. Reduced or eliminated fats and sugar, as well as the inclusion of whole grains, negatively impact the moisture retention and binding capacity of ingredients, affecting the final product’s texture. Similarly, the fruit and vegetable snacks segment presents preservation and shelf stability challenges. The development of clean-label snacks, such as additive-free and preservative-free products, may pose challenges due to the lack of ingredients that aid in emulsification, stabilization, and creamy texture.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Healthy Snacks Market Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1609/global-healthy-snacks-market
Global Healthy Snacks Market Segmentations:
Global Healthy Snacks Market By Product:
- Frozen & Refrigerated
Global Healthy Snacks Market By Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
Global Healthy Snacks Market Regional Insights:
Europe is projected to hold the largest share of the healthy snacks market over the forecast period, ascribed to rising interest in on-the-go dietary trends and growing knowledge of the beneficial health impacts of functional foods. The increased prevalence of lifestyle-related health disorders, the ageing population, busy daily schedules, rising mental stress, and a favourable attitude toward preventive measures drive the demand for healthy snacks in the local market.
Further Report Findings:
- The market in the Europe is expected to gain a huge portion of the global healthy snacks market share in the coming years. Customers’ shifting eating patterns, such as snacking in between scheduled meals or replacing meals with snacks.
- Demand for the product in the region is also anticipated to rise as people’s preferences for healthy alternatives rise.
- In Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by the modernization and the rising desire for snacking options in developing nations like India and China.
Access Full Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/checkout/1609/1ecda5z5e4
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the size of the Healthy Snacks market and what is its expected growth rate?
- What are the primary driving factors that push the Healthy Snacks market forward?
- What are the Healthy Snacks Industry’s top companies?
- What are the different categories that the Healthy Snacks Market caters to?
- What will be the fastest-growing segment or region?
- In the value chain, what role do essential players play?
- What is the procedure for getting a free copy of the Healthy Snacks market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Share, Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2023−2030
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Investment Opportunities, and Leading Trends
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Product, By Distribution Channel and By Geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Table of Content
Chapter 1: Preface
Chapter 2: Report Summary
Chapter 3: COVID 19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 4: Global Healthy Snacks Market, By Product Segment Analysis
Chapter 5: Global Healthy Snacks Market, By Distribution Channel Segment Analysis
Chapter 6: Healthy Snacks Market – Regional Analysis, 2023 – 2030
Chapter 7: Healthy Snacks Market – Industry Analysis
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
Chapter 10: Research Methodology
Chapter 11: Questionnaire
Chapter 12: Related Reports
Customize this Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/customization-request/1609
Key Insights from Primary Research/Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- As per the analysis shared by our primary respondents, the Healthy Snacks market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 6.40%.
- Through primary research, it was established that the Healthy Snacks market was valued at around USD 85.2 billion in 2021.
- The Healthy Snacks market is segmented based on product: savory, fruit, bakery, frozen & refrigerated, confectionery, dairy and others. The savory category was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021.
- The key factor driving the market is On-the-go Nutrition
- The “Europe” region will lead the global Healthy Snacks market during the forecast period 2023 to 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Maximum number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based option offered
- Best price guarantee
- Free 35% or 60 hours of customization.
- Free post-sale service assistance.
- 25% discount on your next purchase.
- Service guarantees are available.
- Personalized market brief by author.
Browse More Markets N Research Reports:
Global Process Automation and Instrumentation Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Instrument Type (Transmitters, Flow Meters, Analyzers, Controllers, Recorders, Switches, and Vacuum Instruments), By Solution (PLC, SCADA, DCS, HMI, APC, MES and Safety Automation), By Application (Chemical, Metal & Mining, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp & Paper, Wastewater Treatment, and Others) and Regional Forecasts, 2022-2028: https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1596/global-process-automation-and-instrumentation-market
Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product Type (Dental Systems & Equipment, Dental Implants, Dental Implants, Dental Bridges, Dental Veneers, Dental Crowns, Orthodontic Braces and Inalys & Onlays), By End User (Dental Hospitals and Clincs, Dental Laboratories and Others), By Age Group (Children and Adults) and Regional Forecasts, 2022-2028: https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1587/global-cosmetic-dentistry-market
Global Movie Theater Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product Type (3D Screens and 2D Screens), By Application (Drive-in Theater, IMAX Theater, Independent Theater and Multiplexes), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030: https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1617/global-movie-theater-market
Global Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product Type (Flexible Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) and Rigid Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)), By Application (Commercial Use and Residential Use), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030: https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1616/global-luxury-vinyl-tile-lvt-market
Global Airline Industry Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Commercial Airlines (Passenger Aircraft and Freight Aircraft), By Destination (Domestic and International), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030: https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1615/global-airline-industry-market
About Markets N Research
When it comes to investing and money matters, you need the leading market research consultancy firm to help you make the right decisions during the toughest business questions and decisions. Markets N Research is the leading research company offering both tactical and strategic support to all our customers. Customer satisfaction is our goal and that is why, we have a team of skilled and experienced specialist with the ability to do data mining, information management, and revenue enhancement solutions to ensure that our clients make informed decisions when coming to investing in the market.
Markets N Research team is comprised of well skilled and equipped personnel ready to concur any upcoming challenges in the market sector for both individual people and organization around the world. We know time is money, and therefore we ensure we solve your problem within the shortest time possible to prevent delays or missing any opportunities. We use globally accepted techniques with a little innovation from our staff in solving all your market research related challenges.
Markets N Research
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/markets-n-research
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/marketsnr
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Markets-N-Research-108839598639025
- Gainey McKenna & Egleston Announces A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE) - January 30, 2023
- Demand for EV Coolants Market to Reach US$ 3.7 billion by 2033 on Account of Increasing Electric Vehicles Globally. Future Market Insights, Inc. Report - January 30, 2023
- Kroger and Food Network’s Kalen Allen help customers “Save Big” in January - January 30, 2023