NEW YORK, May 27, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global left atrial appendage (LAA) closure devices market is anticipated to reach USD 958 Million by 2025, while augmenting at a significant CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period.The growth in the market is attributed to the rising prevalence of atrial fibrillation and technological advancements in LAA closure devices. Moreover, rising adoption of minimally invasive therapies and growing aging population across the globe along with favorable government initiatives and increasing awareness for LAA devices to fuel the market demand over the forecast period. However, high cost of LAA devices may hamper the industry growth to some extent.
LAA closure device is the implantable cardiac devices which are designed to place in the left atrial appendage. The devices have potential to influence the clinical approach to stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation.
Key findings from the report:
- The global left atrial appendage (LAA) closure devices market is expected to reach USD 958 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 19.8% during 2019-2025
- On the basis of product, the endocardial LAA closure devices segment held the major share of the market in 2018
- On the basis of end-user, the hospital laboratories held the major share of the market in 2018
- Geographically, North America held the major share of the global market in 2018
- Some of the key companies operating in the market include Abbott; AtriCure, Inc.; Boston Scientific Corporation; Lifetech Scientific; SentreHEART, Inc.; Cardia, Inc.; Occlutech International AB; Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.; and Aegis Medical., among others
Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure Devices: Market Insight
Atrial fibrillation is a common significant cardiac arrhythmia, affecting approximately 33 million individuals worldwide. It is associated with a substantially higher risk of thromboembolism, particularly stroke events, resulting in significant morbidity and mortality across the globe. Additionally, more than 9% of people over 65 suffer from atrial fibrillation, irregular heartbeat that can lead to clot the blood, stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications. Moreover, surgical treatment of the left atrial appendage has increased over the past few years. The left atrial appendage closure devices are treatment strategy to reduce the risk of left atrial appendage blood clots from entering the bloodstream.
Browse full research report with TOC on ” Global Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure Devices Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2025″ at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-left-atrial-appendage-laa-closure-devices-market-report/
To purchase report: [email protected]
Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure Devices Market – Regional insight
Geographically, North America held the largest share of the market in 2018. The growth in the region is attributed to the rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, growing awareness among people, and growing government initiative. In the United States, it is estimated that 2.2 million people are affected from atrial fibrillation. Moreover, growing adoption of LAA closure device, favorable reimbursement environment, and growing development in LAA closure devices are further augmenting the market growth in the United States. However, Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness highest CAGR during the 2019-2025.
This report segments global left atrial appendage (LAA) closure devices market based on product, end-user and region.
- Endocardial LAA Closure Devices
- Epicardial LAA Closure Devices
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Energias Market Research Pvt. Ltd. –
Energias Market Research launched with the objective to provide in-depth market analysis, business research solutions, and consultation that is tailored to our client’s specific needs based on our impeccable research methodology.
With a wide range of expertise from various industrial sectors and more than 50 industries that include energy, chemical and materials, information communication technology, semiconductor industries, healthcare and daily consumer goods, etc. We strive to provide our clients with a one-stop solution for all research and consulting needs.
Our comprehensive industry-specific knowledge enables us in creating high quality global research outputs. This wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.
Mr. Alan Andrews
Business Development Manager
For any queries email us: [email protected]
To purchase report: [email protected]
Call us: +1-716-239-4915
Latest posts by GlobeNewswire (see all)
- Mississippi Chef Wins $100,000 and is Crowned 7th World Food Champion - August 24, 2019
- LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 Investing In Valaris plc To Contact The Firm - August 24, 2019
- LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Textron Inc. To Contact The Firm - August 24, 2019