Cylindrical Linear Motors to account for 50% of global Market Value in 2022 and beyond
Rockville, MD, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per a recent report published by Fact.MR, the global linear motor market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2032, reaching a valuation of US$ 2.1 Billion. Demand is especially being stimulated by swift uptake across the automotive sector, particularly from production giants such as China.
From 2015 to 2021, the market for linear motors grew at a CAGR of 6.3%, closing at a value of US$ 1.1 Billion. As of 2022, the industry is likely to reach US$ 1.17 Billion. The market posted credible gains in the past, as new production technologies such as additive manufacturing and robotics made significant headway across prominent regions.
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Additionally, promises abound in piezoelectric device manufacturing that use linear devices to achieve precision motion control down to nanometer precision. Numerous technological advancements in industrial production, including additive manufacturing and robotic automation, have paved the way for increased linear motor adoption.
|Value Projection (2032)||US$ 2.1 Billion|
|Growth Rate (2022-2032)||6 % CAGR|
|No. of Pages||170 pages|
|No. of Tables||30 Tables|
|No. of Figures||127 Figures|
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global linear motor market to flourish 1.8x from 2022-2032
- Cylindrical linear motor to be a top-selling category, capturing more than 50% market share
- By application, electronics & assembly industry to expand at a CAGR of 5.3%
- U.S to emerge as a significant linear motor market, documenting a 5.8% CAGR
- China to be the 2nd most opportunistic market, expected to be valued at US $ 1.5 Billion in 2032
“Key manufacturers are looking to tap into opportunities offered by lucrative markets across the Asia Pacific, particularly East Asia, amid their high volume of industrial manufacturing output, generating lucrative growth prospects,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Companies Profiled in This Report
- Aerotech Inc.
- ANCA Group
- BOSCH Rexroth
- ETEL S.A.
- FANUC Corporation
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- HIWIN Corporation
- Jenney Science AG
- KML Linear Motion Technology GmbH
- Kollmorgen Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and More
The global market for linear motors is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to clients. Additionally, enterprises are seeking out, specialized service providers, offering solutions tailor-made to suit their business objectives. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage up-gradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
- In January 2019, Aerotech Inc. and Micronix USA entered a strategic partnership to offer complimentary precision motion products to industrial and research markets, particularly for easy-to-use nanopositioning products.
- In April 2019, ANCA Group launched its new tubular linear motor LinX M series to support demanding automation applications whilst increasing efficiency in a compact footprint
- In 2021, BOSCH Rexroth introduced the new RM10-MPP and RM15-MPP mid pressure load sensing valve platform which is easy to apply for today’s functional demands, and easily integrated into energy-efficient systems.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Linear Motor market, presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-to 2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on design (flatbed, u-channel and cylindrical), sales channel (direct OEMs, direct system integrators, and distributors), axis (single-axis and multi-axis), core (iron core and coreless) and application (electronics and assembly, food & beverage, medical and scientific applications, metrology, transportation, high-load applications, flat panel display, machine tools – metal forming & cutting, packaging and labeling, printing, robotics, non-industrial applications, semiconductor manufacturing, others) across five major regions (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Explore More Related Studies Published by Fact.MR Research:
Motor Driver IC Market: The global motor driver IC market is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 732.2 million in 2022 and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 6.9% to reach US$ 1,567.3 million by the end of 2032.
Motor Lamination Material Market: Increasing demand for cars, electric vehicles, due to the rising emission norms may act as drivers for the market growth.
Motor Protection Devices Market: Due to increasing population and to fulfill their requirements, the number of industries is rising and hence, there is a lot of demand for motors from industries, which increases the importance of motor protection devices market.
Fact.MR is a distinguished market research company renowned for its comprehensive market reports and invaluable business insights. As a prominent player in business intelligence, we delivers deep analysis, uncovering market trends, growth paths, and competitive landscapes. Renowned for its commitment to accuracy and reliability, we empowers businesses with crucial data and strategic recommendations, facilitating informed decision-making and enhancing market positioning. With its unwavering dedication to providing reliable market intelligence, FACT.MR continues to assist companies in navigating dynamic market challenges with confidence and achieving long-term success. With a global presence and a team of experienced analysts, FACT.MR ensures its clients receive actionable insights to capitalize on emerging opportunities and stay ahead in the competitive landscape.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Sales Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog
- Ecommerce platform Ubuy selects Nuvei to accelerate its international growth - September 21, 2023
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Orphan Drug Designation for Nexcella NXC-201 as a Treatment for Amyloid Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis - September 21, 2023
- Akerman and the National CASA/GAL Association for Children announce 2023 recipient of Academic Excellence Scholarship for youth in foster care - September 21, 2023