This fully virtual symposium is designed to provide M&A education and practical application through expert panel conversation and focused research and insights to connect leaders from across the country.
Fayetteville, AR, Sept. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reserve your seat at the table as Zweig Group’s thought leaders share insights and valuable context gained from working with AEC firms of all sizes across the country and provide deep learning through an engaging experience focused on current and “next” practices in the world of AEC industry M&A. This fully virtual symposium, led by Zweig Group’s managing principal, Jamie Claire Kiser, is designed to provide M&A education and practical application through expert panel conversation and focused research and insights to connect leaders from across the country.
AEC firm leaders and partners with all levels of experience in M&A will benefit from this mix of education, practical application, and panels with seasoned experts. The format of this event is designed to start with Zweig Group’s data and expertise and take it down from the academic to the practical as we explore topics including COVID-related valuation impacts, negotiation and relationship building, best practice letters of intent, data considerations, and proactive integration strategies.
This fully virtual “conference-in-a-conference” will take place within Zweig Group’s ElevateAEC Virtual Experience. The M&A Next Symposium is presented in partnership with sponsor Unanet/Clearview and will be conducted in four hour-long sessions conducted once per week, beginning Thursday, October 22nd and concluding Thursday, November 12th.
“Building on the success of our first M&A Next Symposium, this year’s agenda and topics are truly going to capture the “Next” part of the program design, as we have all had to change and adapt quickly to the changing deal-making climate,” says Kiser, “With a roster of speakers who have all continued to pursue M&A during 2020, we will take the challenge of a virtual experience and make it as relevant to timeless best practices as it is to real-time, finger-on-the-pulse insights into AEC mergers and acquisitions.”
Speakers include AEC firm leaders, investors, and advisors, bringing combined wisdom gained from hundreds of transactions:
- Essi Najafi, Managing Principal – Salas O’Brien
- Darin Anderson, CEO – Salas O’Brien
- Lucas Hayden, Director of Product Marketing – Unanet A/E, powered by Clearview
- Peter Devereaux, Chairman and CEO – HED
- Philip Smith, Endurance Partners
- Peter Grupp, Associate Attorney, Lawson and Weitzen, LLP
- Tracey Eaves, Valuation Advisory – Zweig Group
- Jamie Claire Kiser, Managing Principal – Zweig Group
Special topics include:
- State of the AEC M&A Climate
- Keys to Success: Hot Takes
- Private Equity Perspectives
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization, and COVID-19
- Data Considerations for M&A
- Letter of Intent: The Framework of the Deal
- Anatomy of a Deal
For more information about this event, visit this link: https://zweiggroup.myshopify.com/collections/webinars/products/m-a-next-symposium-virtual-symposium-starting-october-22-2020?variant=36265132753047
For more information about the 2020 Elevate AEC Experience, visit: https://www.zweiggroup.com/virtual-conference/
About Zweig Group
Zweig Group, three times on the Inc 500/5000 list, is the leading research, publishing, and consulting resource for the built environment. The firm provides strategy, mergers and acquisitions, business valuation, ownership transition, marketing, business development, market research, financial management, project management, recruiting and executive search services nationwide. Zweig Group also provides a comprehensive suite of products including industry reports and surveys, executive training, and business conferences covering virtually every aspect of AEC firm management. Headquartered in Fayetteville, Arkansas and Dallas, Texas.
The firm’s mission, elevate the industry, has five tenets: promote, diversify, educate, change, and celebrate. Zweig Group’s vision is to facilitate action in pursuit of elevating individuals, firms, and thus the industry. More than a mission, this is a movement to advance the AEC profession, creating a world that celebrates the built environment and recognizes its impact on individuals, communities, and commerce.
For more information, visit http://www.zweiggroup.com or call (800) 466-6275.
Unanet is a leading provider of ERP solutions purpose-built for Government Contractors, A/E, and Professional Services. More than 2,000 project-driven organizations depend on Unanet to turn their information into actionable insights, drive better decision-making, and nurture business growth. https://unanet.com/
CONTACT: Christina Zweig Zweig Group 800.466.6275 [email protected]
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KSF REMINDS BTU, CACC INVESTORS of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuits - November 23, 2020
- Edge Cloud Services Provider Zenlayer Selects Juniper Networks to Power a Better-Connected World - November 23, 2020
- PINTEREST ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Pinterest, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - November 23, 2020