According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, the North American market for menstrual cups is projected to remain the largest in the globe for the foreseeable future.
Farmington, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Menstrual Cup Market was valued at USD 835.6 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 1,557.8 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2023 to 2030. A menstrual cup is an item of female hygiene. It is inserted into the vagina during a woman’s period. This prevents menstrual fluid from transferring to her clothing. It is a little cup with a bell-shaped stem. It comes in various sizes and suits ladies of all ages in various ways. The majority of a menstrual cup is composed of medical-grade flexible silicone, which is safe for usage. Some menstrual cups are also produced from latex and thermoplastic elastomers. These cups capture the blood flow without altering the pH or bacterial balance of the vagina.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Menstrual Cup Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition, and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Over 45 billion items, such as tampons, pads, and applicators, are discarded each year in the United States alone. In one single day in 2015, the Ocean Conservancy was able to gather 27,938 used tampons from beaches all across the world. Additionally, around 90 percent of the packaging for pads is composed of a non-recyclable form of plastic. Because more people are looking for methods of menstrual that are less harmful to the natural world, the use of reusable menstrual cups is expected to increase during the period covered by the projections.
Menstrual Cup Market Recent Developments:
- In 2022, Laiqa launched the ‘Period Cup’, a menstrual cup that can be reused during a hazel-free period. This launch is considered a step forward in menstrual hygiene and wellness. The menstrual cup is eco-friendly and does not use chemicals, giving you the freedom to use it with confidence.
- In March 2021, leading hygiene and wellness company Essity launched the Libresse V-Cup, a reusable menstrual cup in Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden, expanding its range into more sustainable products.
Menstrual Cup Market Segmentation Analysis:
Silicone, thermoplastic, isomer, rubber, and latex all make up distinct segments of the worldwide menstrual cup market. In 2021, silicon had a significant market share because consumers desired more safe, more durable, and allergy-free products. However, thermoplastic demand is anticipated to increase the most during the projection period. This is because thermoplastic is recyclable and easy to deal with.
Based on how the cups are sold, the worldwide menstrual cup market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, internet pharmacies, and others. In 2021, online pharmacies comprised a significant portion of the industry. Numerous individuals utilize these online shopping sites because they provide a vast selection of feminine hygiene goods. However, the category of retail pharmacies is expanding positively because women purchase a significant amount of hygiene items there.
Menstrual Cup Market Regional Outlook:
The North American market for menstrual cups is projected to remain the largest in the globe for the foreseeable future. The expansion of the North American market is primarily driven by the increasing number of women and the demand for more environmentally friendly products. More over fifty percent of American women are between the ages of 12 and 50. 70% of these women utilise tampons. In addition, women in North America have a substantial amount of discretionary income and are well-informed about the advantages of menstrual cups. These two variables contribute to market expansion.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||6.3% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 835.6 Million|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 1,557.8 Million|
|By Material||Silicone, Thermoplastic Isomer, Rubber, Latex|
|By Usability||Reusable, Disposable|
|By Distribution Channel||Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Others|
|By Companies||Blossom Cup, Diva International Inc, Fleurcup, INTIMINA, Jaguara s.r.o. (LadyCup), Lena Cup LLC, Silky Cup, Chemco Group, Mooncup Ltd, The Flex Company, Me Luna Gmbh, Soch Green, Procter and Gamble, The Keeper, Inc.|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Menstrual Cup Market Dynamics:
The market for menstrual cups is expanding as a result of increased healthcare investment, which is also improving its infrastructure. Several government organizations wish to improve the infrastructure of healthcare by allocating more funds, which will have an impact on market expansion. In addition, the menstrual cup market will expand as more individuals become aware of its advantages over sanitary pads and tampons. Increasing discretionary spending and lifestyle shifts brought on by rapid modernization will accelerate market growth.
During the time covered by the prediction, the high cost of menstrual cups and the factories that produce them would restrict the market’s growth pace. Inadequate healthcare infrastructure in underdeveloped nations and stringent regulations will be obstacles to the market for menstrual cups. During the projection period, the expansion of the market will also be hampered by a lack of information among consumers and poor reimbursement policies.
The expansion of the market is spurred by the expansion of government initiatives. This will positively impact the market for menstrual cups. In recent years, the government has significantly increased spending on menstrual products. The government is aiming to ensure that women have access to menstrual products that are safe and secure.
Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Blossom Cup, Diva International Inc, Fleurcup, INTIMINA, Jaguara s.r.o. (LadyCup), Lena Cup LLC, Silky Cup, Chemco Group, Mooncup Ltd, The Flex Company, Me Luna Gmbh, Soch Green, Procter and Gamble, and The Keeper, Inc., among others.
- Thermoplastic Isomer
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Occupational Medicines Market – The Occupational Medicines Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.25% during the forecast period 2022-2030. The North American Occupational Medicines market will witness significant growth over the assessment period 2021-2030. Increasing awareness about the health of the working employees can bring profitable growth to the Occupational Medicines market across the region. Europe can show bright growth prospects due to government initiatives on employee health.
- Home Infusion Therapy Services Market – The Global Home Infusion Therapy Market Size Is Expected To Reach USD 61.7 Billion By 2030, It Is Expected To Expand At A CAGR Of 7.9% From 2022 To 2030. North America dominated the market in 2021 and this pattern is expected to continue throughout the estimation period. This can be attributed to increased R&D in the region and increased acceptance of new innovations in home infusion pumps.
- Humanized Mice Model Market – The Humanized Mice Model Market size was valued at USD 95.72 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 188.57 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.54% from 2022 to 2030. North America holds the majority share, accounting for 41.5% revenue of the global humanized mouse models market in 2022. This large share is due to increased R&D spending by pharmaceutical companies and increased biomedical research. The presence of prominent market players in the region and developments in the pharmaceutical and research sectors are likely to be the main drivers.
- Electronic Cup Removers Market – The Global Electronic Cup Remover Market Is Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.5% From 2022 To 2030. An electronic cup remover is a device used to remove cups from beverage cans. These devices usually have a small claw that goes into the top of the can, and the device then uses a motor to pull the can out of the cup. This allows the user to easily remove the can from the cup without touching the can or the cup.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us at email@example.com or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- Fluence Energy, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast - January 27, 2023
- Lawsuit Deadline Notice: Investors who lost over $250,000 with shares of Iris Energy Limited (NASDAQ: IREN) should contact the Shareholders Foundation - January 27, 2023
- Purple City Labs Introduces OnSight, a Molecular Assay for In-house Testing of Hop Latent Viroid - January 27, 2023