NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
- Golden Matrix Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMGI)
Golden Matrix Group has agreed to merge with MeridianBet Group. Under the proposed transaction, Golden Matrix will issue approximately 65.3 million common shares of GMGI to MeridianBet stockholders.
- CinCor Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CINC)
CinCor Pharma has agreed to merge with Shell USA. Under the proposed transaction, CinCor shareholders will receive $26.00 in cash plus a contingent value right of $10.00 per share.
- Albireo (NASDAQ: ALBO)
Albireo has agreed to merge with Ipsen. Under the proposed transaction, Albireo shareholders will receive $42.00 in cash plus a contingent value right of $10.00 per share.
- Paya Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYA)
Paya Holdings has agreed to merge with Nuvei Corporation. Under the proposed transaction, Paya shareholders will receive $9.75 per share in cash.
Moore Kuehn is investigating whether the Boards of the above companies 1) acted to maximize shareholder value, 2) failed to disclose material information, and 3) conducted a fair process.
Moore Kuehn encourages shareholders who would like to discuss their rights to contact Justin Kuehn, Esq. by email at email@example.com. The consultation and case are free with no obligation to you. Moore Kuehn pays all case costs and does not charge its investor clients. Shareholders should contact the firm immediately as there may be limited time to enforce your rights.
Moore Kuehn is a 5-star Google client-rated New York City law firm with attorneys representing investors and consumers in litigation involving securities laws, fraud, breaches of fiduciary duties, and other claims. For additional information about Moore Kuehn, please visit http://www.moorekuehn.com/practice/new-york-securities-litigation/.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Moore Kuehn, PLLC
Justin Kuehn, Esq.
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor
New York, New York 10005
- Investigation Alert BRDS, UIS, VWE, EVA: Johnson Fistel, LLP Encourages Long-Term Investors to Contact the Firm; Should Management be Held Accountable for Investors’ Losses? - January 28, 2023
- Investigation Alert FIGS, FRSH, ET, UPST: Johnson Fistel, LLP Encourages Long-Term Investors to Contact the Firm; Should Management be Held Accountable for Investors’ Losses? - January 28, 2023
- Universal Tennis and Tennis Australia to Showcase the Best of U.S. College Tennis at AO 2024 - January 28, 2023