SEATTLE, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nautilus Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAUT; or “Nautilus”), a company pioneering a single-molecule protein analysis platform, today announced the company will be participating in the following investor conferences:
- Jefferies 2023 Healthcare Conference in New York, NY
Fireside chat on Thursday, June 8th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in Dana Point, CA
Fireside chat on Monday, June 12th at 4:40 p.m. Pacific Time
Interested parties may access a live and archived webcast of the presentation on the company’s website on the “Investors” section of the company website at: www.nautilus.bio.
About Nautilus Biotechnology, Inc.
With its corporate headquarters in Seattle and its research and development headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, Nautilus is a development stage life sciences company working to create a platform technology for quantifying and unlocking the complexity of the proteome. Nautilus’ mission is to transform the field of proteomics by democratizing access to the proteome and enabling fundamental advancements across human health and medicine. To learn more about Nautilus, visit www.nautilus.bio.
- NMSDC Announces 2023 Emerging Young Entrepreneurs - May 30, 2023
- Global Smart Air Purifiers Market is estimated to exceed a worth of US$ 24.8 Billion at CAGR of 10.1% during forecast 2023 to 2033 | Future Market Insights, Inc. - May 30, 2023
- Sift Accelerates Customer Time-to-Value with Rapid Deployment Capabilities and Vibrant Peer Community - May 30, 2023