NEW YORK, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today, the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) announced the eighth cohort of the Emerging Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) program. EYE is a nine-month experience uniquely designed to provide the next generation of minority entrepreneur participants with support to enhance their growing business. This year’s Emerging Young Entrepreneurs are:
- Keisha Brewer, The PR Alliance
- Harold Chatman, HVL-Well Wellness Corporation
- Anna Cobb, Rejuvenation
- Subena Colligan, S. Colligan Coaching
- Leah Danville, 3PV Consulting
- Kristen Dunning, Gently Soap
- Jasper Evins, Official Water
- Marcellus Henry, Avanti Mechanical LLC
- Will Johnson, Xpurify
- Jalynn Jones, Compassionate Sales
- Cimone Key, Cimone Key Creative Studio
- Anthony Kinslow, Gemini Energy Solutions
- Alfredo Limon, AAA/M Hauling & Logistics
- Trent Manager, Blocktec
- Mohamed Mohamedein, Sarah Car Care, Inc.
- Noelia Morales Cano, Commercial Titan Wraps
- Franklin Nunez, System Pros
- Norman Romero, Macano Tech
- Wendy Roundtree, Jarel Communications
- Stefen Smith, Seer Productions
- Jolena Stewart, Love Energy Nature
- Christina Thompson, Immense Strategy
- Kevin Thomson, Resume Rede
- Erick Torres, Ninja Tropic
- Tess Trotter, CEP Communications
- Kayla Vialva, Kay in Full Bloom
- Sharesa White, Signature Logistics, LLC
- Meghan Wilson, Diversity First Consulting Group (DVF)
- Kenneth Wooten, STBY Studio
- Christian Yang, Pure Growth Media
“The 2023 EYE cohort is the largest in NMSDC’s history and reflects our commitment to accelerating MBE growth as we march towards our goal of $1 trillion in annual revenue for NMSDC-certified MBEs,” said NMSDC Senior Director of Strategic Alliances and Programs Jetheda Hernandez.
NMSDC provides cohort members the skills, tools, and strategies to start or grow their innovative businesses. EYE participants are matched with mentors from corporate sponsors, MBEs, and additional stakeholders and engage in an interactive pre- and post-conference (NMSDC Annual Conference & Exchange) curriculum along with five days of hands-on training and practical application.
For more information on the EYE program visit www.nmsdceyeprogram.org.
Founded in 1972, NMSDC is the longest-operating business growth engine for the broadest group of systematically excluded communities of color (Asian Indian, Asian Pacific, Black, Hispanic, and Native American), and our impact goes far beyond the supply chain. It’s about upward mobility for the emerging majority of Americans, an equal shot at participating in the American experiment of free-market capitalism and entrepreneurship. Our work is about correcting the unequal access to wealth-building opportunities. For more information, please visit nmsdc.org.
CONTACT: Jered Weber National Minority Supplier Development Council 701.388.7283 email@example.com
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – INFI - September 22, 2023
- ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages KeyCorp Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important October 3 Deadline in Securities Class Action – KEY - September 22, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Leslie’s, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – LESL - September 22, 2023