Startup Battlefield Competitors Have Opportunity to Build Awareness for their Companies with Access to Notified’s Industry-Leading AI Press Release Generator and GlobeNewswire Distribution Network
Notified is offering free press release distribution to all companies participating in TechCrunch Disrupt’s Startup Battlefield competition.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Notified, a globally trusted technology partner for public relations, investor relations, and marketing professionals, today announced it is a silver sponsor of TechCrunch Disrupt, the annual startup conference taking place from Sept. 19 – 21, 2023, in San Francisco. As a silver sponsor, Notified is offering free press release distribution to all competitors in Startup Battlefield, the world’s preeminent startup competition held at TechCrunch Disrupt. To learn more and sign-up for a free GlobeNewswire press release, Startup Battlefield companies can visit https://insight.notified.com/tcdisrupt2023.
All Startup Battlefield companies that take advantage of this offer will receive:
- Access to Notified’s industry leading GlobeNewswire AI press release generator
- Press release distribution via GlobeNewswire, one of the world’s largest distribution networks, with reach to major publications such as Yahoo! Finance and Bloomberg, news sites like Apple News and Business Insider, and technology-focused publications
- Inclusion in a Startup Battlefield online newsroom alongside releases from fellow competitors
- The opportunity to collaborate with on-site Notified press release writers and distribution experts during the conference
“We are thrilled to be supporting the global start-up community at such a prestigious event,” said Jeff Stacey, Head of Public Relations Product Management, Notified, “Notified’s GlobeNewswire AI press release generator and distribution network allow startups to fully capitalize on the opportunity TechCrunch Disrupt provides by helping founders and business-leaders quickly craft and distribute professional announcements that drive awareness, boost online visibility, and attract investor attention and media coverage.”
GlobeNewswire distributes press releases and multimedia content on behalf of thousands of clients every year, including growing businesses, agencies, non-profits, startups, and many of the world’s largest public companies. Its highly skilled editorial team offers 24/7/365 support–meeting clients’ intricate challenges with speed and accuracy and bringing peace of mind when distributing essential and complex communications to stakeholders.
“As a founder, I’m constantly seeking technologies that enable me to stay focused on our core business and our customers,” said Hans Paul Pizzinini, Co-Founder and CEO, SpeedLegal, “Being chosen for the Startup Battlefield at TechCrunch Disrupt is a defining moment for any early-stage startup. For resource-strapped startups like ours, Notified’s Public Relations Solutions allow us to unlock productivity and empower us as non-marketers to communicate ideas effectively and make the most of TechCrunch Disrupt.”
Startup Battlefield companies interested in capitalizing on this opportunity should fill out the form no later than Sept. 29, 2023: https://insight.notified.com/tcdisrupt2023.
Notified is committed to making it easy for brands to create and share powerful stories with the world. Our suite of world-class, award-winning solutions and our dedicated client service team are relied upon by more than 10,000 global clients, from growing businesses and public companies to some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Notified’s solutions help businesses effectively share and amplify their stories—to clients, investors, employees and the media. From press release distribution via GlobeNewswire to earnings calls, IR websites, social listening, media engagement tools, webinars and virtual events, Notified has you covered. Notified is a part of West Technology Group, LLC controlled by affiliates of certain funds managed by Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO). Notified is headquartered in New York, N.Y.
Learn more at www.notified.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or our Blog.
Director, Media & Communications
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ae7a282f-ddaa-449e-85c2-02590fffbad4
- Single-Cell Omics Market revenue to hit USD 30 Billion by 2035, says Research Nester - October 3, 2023
- [Latest] Global Rubber Compound Market Size & Share to Surpass USD 15.69 Billion by 2030, Growing at a CAGR of 7.34%: Zion Market Research (Analysis, Outlook, Leaders, Report, Trends, Forecast, Segmentation, Growth, Growth Rate, Value) - October 3, 2023
- Particle Health and LifeMD Demonstrate the Potential of Using Comprehensive Electronic Health Record Data to Triage Patients for GLP-1 Weight Management Therapy - October 3, 2023