WILMINGTON, Del., June 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you own shares of NRC Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE American: NRCG)?
- Did you purchase any of your shares prior to June 24, 2019?
- Do you think the proposed merger is fair?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of NRC Group Holdings Corp. (“NRC” or the “Company”) (NYSE American: NRCG) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to merge with US Ecology, Inc. (“US Ecology”) (NASDAQ GS: ECOL) in a transaction valued at approximately $966 million. Under the terms of the agreement, shareholders of NRC will receive 0.196 shares of the new company for each share of NRC common stock owned. Upon completion of the merger, shareholders of NRC will own approximately 30% of the new company.
If you own common stock of NRC and purchased any shares before June 24, 2019, if you would like to learn more about this investigation, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky or Gina M. Serra toll-free at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail at [email protected], or at https://www.rigrodskylong.com/offices-contact.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Delaware, New York, and California, has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of investors and achieved substantial corporate governance reforms in numerous cases nationwide, including federal securities fraud actions, shareholder class actions, and shareholder derivative actions.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.
Seth D. Rigrodsky
Gina M. Serra
Fax: (302) 654-7530
Latest posts by GlobeNewswire (see all)
- Cradlepoint and NetMotion Form Global Technology Alliance, Offering Secure Wireless Connectivity and Seamless User Experience to Mobile Workforces Everywhere - July 22, 2019
- Global Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market Will Reach USD 3,077 Million By 2025: Zion Market Research - July 22, 2019
- PRICESMART 24 HOUR DEADLINE ALERT: APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS REMAIN; FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL AND KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMIND INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against PriceSmart, Inc. – PSMT - July 21, 2019