Market Study on Clinical Alarm Management: IT-enabled healthcare facilities augmenting demand for clinical alarm management
New York, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Clinical Alarm Management Market revenues were estimated at US$ 1.2 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 26.5 % from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Persistence Market Research report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 15.7 Bn.
Request For Free Sample Report of “Clinical Alarm Management Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33200
The clinical alarm management procedure provides a high level of confidentiality and security when performing isolated information, such as identity and health information. Clinical alarms are commonly found in long-term care and rehabilitation clinics in order to record the health state of the patient. The expansion of the clinical alarm management market will be promoted through the expansion of using wellness services, as well as by the increase in the significance of big data. Together, these developments could save healthcare expenses and minimize the danger of medical errors, which will boost the need for alarms.
More dedicated government initiatives to improve access to biomedical provisioned device capabilities in developed and developing nations will drive the industry forward. The continued success of other projects for the health of the geriatric and handicapped population using a biomedical provisioned device designed to promote their safety suggests favorable growth prospects for the clinical alarm management market.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- General Electric Company (GE Healthcare)
- Spok, Inc
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33200
The market is extremely fragmented, with many local businesses competing against multinational competitors. Prominent companies are focusing on research and development of new products in order to stay competitive in the industry. The key players in the Clinical Alarm Management Market are Koninklijke Philips N.V.; General Electric Company (GE Healthcare); Ascom; Spok, Inc.; Masimo.
Some of the recent developments of key clinical alarm management providers are as follows:
- In May 2021, Wavelink signed a distribution agreement with Vocera Communications, Inc. to procure Vocera solutions for large and small healthcare organizations across Australia.
- In July 2020, Hillrom and Aiva announced a new commercial partnership under which Hillrom will allow patients and staff to communicate with each other using a two-way voice system and Hillrom’s Voalte mobile solution. Hillrom’s Voalte mobile solution is a full mobile clinical communication platform that includes two-way caregiver-to-caregiver communication.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33200
More Insights Available
Persistence Market Research, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Clinical Alarm Management Market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in Clinical Alarm Management Market Product Type (EMR Integration Systems, Physiological Monitors, Bed Alarms, Nurse Call Systems, Ventilators & Others), by Components (Services & Solutions) by End-User (Long-Term Care Facilities, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Care Centres, Hospitals & Clinics and others) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Market Segments Covered in Clinical Alarm Management Market Analysis
By Product Type
- EMR Integration Systems
- Physiological Monitors
- Bed Alarms
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Centres
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Specialty Centres
- North America
- Latin America
Check out more Premium studies published by Persistence Market Research
- Sterilization Services Market
- Hearing Aids Market
- Endodontics And Orthodontics Market
- Wound Healing Assessment Market
- Liquid Embolic Market
- North America Vet Compounding Pharmacies Market
- Car T Cell Therapy Market
About Persistence Market Research:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
- IPG Photonics Launches Three High-Power Deep Ultraviolet Lasers for Micromachining - January 30, 2023
- IPG Photonics Launches Six High-Power Diode Laser Solutions Targeted at Industrial Heating and Drying - January 30, 2023
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Resolves $23 million Customs Fraud Whistleblower Case Against International Vitamin Corporation - January 30, 2023