Advancements in Biotechnology and Veterinary Science to Drive Veterinary Vaccines Market Expansion. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Zoetis Inc., Elanco Animal Health, Merck & Co., Inc. and Bayer AG are some of the key players profiled in the global veterinary vaccines market report
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global veterinary vaccines market is anticipated to showcase a robust CAGR of around 7.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2026. The global market was expected to register a year-on-year (YoY) growth rate of 6.5% and the global veterinary vaccines market size was valued at around US$ 10 Bn in 2021. The market is predicted to register a valuation surpassing around US$ 14.1 Bn by 2026.
The growth of the global veterinary vaccines market is expected to surge amid the increasing prevalence of animal diseases all over the world. Sales of veterinary vaccines accounted for around 91.3% share of the global veterinary biologics market in 2021. Based on product, the attenuated live vaccines segment leads the veterinary vaccines market with nearly ¼ market share.
Request a Sample PDF: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-409
As the threat of another pandemic bestows over the world, improving animal health is one of the major priorities for people and governments all over the world. On an annual basis, billions of dollars are being spent on pharmaceuticals and vaccines to protect animals from a wide range of diseases as well as to improve their immunity. This is expected to generate growth prospects for veterinary vaccine suppliers and manufacturers during the forecast period. Surging efforts to develop vaccines for zoonotic diseases which are also commonly found in humans as well is set to improve the growth of the overall veterinary vaccines market.
Veterinary vaccines have rapidly become ideal preventive healthcare solutions in order to protect animals from developing and contracting lethal diseases as well as for improving their immunity systems. These vaccines allow pet owners and farmers to significantly reduce the spread of infectious diseases, improve their pet’s health and minimize healthcare costs. The variation between the BPS values observed within the global veterinary vaccines market in H1, 2022 – outlook over the H1, 2022 projected period reflects a decline of 20 BPS units. Furthermore, a decline in BPS growth in H1-2022 over H1-2021 by 13 Basis Point Share (BPS) is demonstrated by the market.
- The global veterinary vaccines market is gaining traction over the projection period due to the rising prevalence of zoonotic diseases, surging demand for animal products, and growing trend of pet adoption across the world. Among some of the key driving factors of the global veterinary vaccines market is the exponential growth of the animal healthcare products market.
- The rapid expansion of the veterinary respiratory disease treatment market along with the veterinary pain management drugs market attributed to the increasing spending by pet owners on improving the health of their pets will create sales prospects for veterinary vaccines throughout the forecast period.
- Massive popularity can be seen within the veterinary vaccines market for their potential to protect animal health along with public health as they effectively mimic naturally acquired immunity. Among the developing nations, veterinary vaccine sales are estimated to be high owing to the increasing pet ownership. These vaccines play a crucial role in assuring longevity and good health in animals.
- The introduction of technologically advanced vaccinations, increasing livestock population, rising government investments and initiatives to tackle the burden of animal diseases, and expanding pet care market across developing regions are anticipated to create growth avenues within the global veterinary vaccines market during the forthcoming years.
- The rapid surge in the animal healthcare market combined with the companion animal vaccines market is anticipated to generate lucrative prospects for the manufacturers of veterinary vaccines during the forecast period between 2022 and 2026.
Talk with our expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-409
Key players profiled in the global veterinary vaccines market are focusing on continuous investments in research and development activities for the introduction of effective vaccines. Besides this, leading veterinary vaccine manufacturers are adopting various market strategies such as joint ventures, collaborations, partnership agreements, sales agreements, and capacity expansion to expand their global footprint.
More Insights into the Veterinary Vaccines Market
The U.S. is anticipated to be a dominant market for veterinary vaccines attributing to the surging frequency of drug approvals, advances in veterinary science, rise in pet adoption rate, and the emergence of new veterinary vaccine market trends.
China is yet another country emerging as an opportunistic market for veterinary vaccines, combined by collaborative initiatives of governments and private firms in order to promote better animal healthcare with advanced veterinary medical devices.
Key Segments of Veterinary Vaccines Industry Survey
- Attenuated Live Vaccines
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Canine Parvovirus
- Foot & Mouth Disease
- New Castle Disease
- Distemper Disease
- Porcine Reproductive & Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS)
By Distribution Channel:
- Veterinary Clinics
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Research Institutes
- Retail Pharmacies
- Companion Animals
- Livestock Animals
- North America Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Latin America Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Europe Veterinary Vaccines Market
- East Asia Veterinary Vaccines Market
- South Asia & Pacific Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Veterinary Vaccines Market
Customization Before Buying, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-409
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Innovation / Development Trends
4. Market Context
4.1. Regulatory Scenario
4.2. Reimbursement Scenario
Full Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/veterinary-vaccines-market
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape:
Preterm Birth Diagnostic Test Kits Market Share: The global Preterm Birth Diagnostic Test Kits Market registered sales worth U.S. $ 121.3 Mn in 2021 and will expand 1.6X over the forecast period. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period of 2022-2028
Next Generation Optical Biometry Devices Market Size: the global Next Generation Optical Biometry Devices Market was valued at US$ 320.7 Mn in 2021. Sales of next generation optical biometry devices are slated to rise at a CAGR of 5.4% to reach US$ 461.3 Mn by 2028.
Pharma Grade Synthetic Camphor Market Growth: Global Pharma Grade Synthetic Camphor Market is projected to register the growth of 4.2% CAGR from 2022 to 2028, with an estimated market value of around US$ 532.0 Mn in 2028.
Cell Line Development Market Demand: The global cell line development market is forecast to reach a valuation of US$ 4.7 Billion in 2022, and is further projected to experience a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2032.
Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Analysis: The global Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market enjoyed a valuation of US$ 414 Mn in 2021, predicted to expand at a 7.4% CAGR to reach a net worth of US$ 683 Mn by 2028.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
- SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) Class Action Notice: Contact Robbins LLP if You Were Damaged by Your Investment in SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. - November 28, 2022
- Investor Alert: Robbins LLP Reminds Stockholders it is Investigating Joby Aviation Inc. (JOBY) - November 28, 2022
- Archaea Energy Inc. (LFG) Stockholder Notice: Robbins LLP is Investigating the Acquisition of Archaea Energy Inc. (LFG) by BP p.l.c (BP) - November 28, 2022