CINCINNATI, Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: PECO) (“PECO), one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored neighborhood shopping centers, will announce its Third Quarter 2023 earnings results on Tuesday, October 31, 2023, after the market closes. PECO’s earnings release and supplemental information package will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at https://investors.phillipsedison.com/. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Edison, President Devin Murphy, and Chief Financial Officer John Caulfield will host an earnings conference call, which will also be webcast, on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. ET.
Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call Details:
- Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Time: 12:00 p.m. ET
- Toll-Free Dial-In Number: (888) 210-4659
- International Dial-In Number: (646) 960-0383
- Conference ID: 2035308
- Webcast: Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. Q3 2023 Earnings Webcast
A webcast replay will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the presentation using the same link. Webcasts are archived on PECO’s Investor Relations website.
Connect with PECO
- For additional information, please visit https://www.phillipsedison.com/
- Follow PECO on:
- Twitter at https://twitter.com/PhillipsEdison
- Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/phillipsedison.co
- Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/phillips.edison/; and
- Find PECO on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/phillipsedison&company
About Phillips Edison & Company
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (“PECO”) is one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of omni-channel grocery-anchored shopping centers. Founded in 1991, PECO has generated strong results through its vertically-integrated operating platform and national footprint of well-occupied shopping centers. PECO’s centers feature a mix of national and regional retailers providing necessity-based goods and services in fundamentally strong markets throughout the United States. PECO’s top grocery anchors include Kroger, Publix, Albertsons and Ahold Delhaize. As of June 30, 2023, PECO managed 294 shopping centers, including 274 wholly-owned centers comprising 31.4 million square feet across 31 states and 20 shopping centers owned in one institutional joint venture. PECO is exclusively focused on creating great omni-channel, grocery-anchored shopping experiences and improving communities, one neighborhood shopping center at a time.
PECO uses, and intends to continue to use, its Investors website, which can be found at https://investors.phillipsedison.com, as a means of disclosing material nonpublic information and for complying with its disclosure obligations under Regulation FD.
Kimberly Green, Vice President of Investor Relations
(513) 692-3399, firstname.lastname@example.org
Curt Siegmeyer, Director of Investor Relations
(513) 551-9229, email@example.com
- Landmarks Illinois seeks nominations for the 2024 Most Endangered Historic Places in Illinois - December 4, 2023
- Global Commercial Induction Cooktops Market Set to Surge to US$ 22 Billion by 2033, Rising at a 5.6% CAGR | Future Market Insights, Inc. - December 4, 2023
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Kaskela Law LLC Announces Investigation of Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) and Encourages Long-Term PEGA Investors to Contact the Firm - December 4, 2023