According to Market.us, The Proteomics Market Is Encouraged to Reach 103.8 billion by 2032, Revenue to Index 14.9% CAGR Over the Next 10 Years (between 2023 and 2032).
New York, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global proteomics market was worth USD 26.8 billion in 2022 and will reach USD 103.8 billion by 2032. This market is anticipated to see the highest CAGR of 14.9% between 2023 and 2032. Proteomics is the broad term for the study of proteomics. A proteome is a group of proteins produced by a living organism. Proteomics is used to look into the expression of proteins, their rate of degradation, descriptions of proteins, and modifications of proteins.
To get additional highlights on major revenue-generating segments, Request a Proteomics Market sample report at https://market.us/report/proteomics-market/request-sample/
- By type, the reagent and consumables category is the most lucrative and generates the largest share of revenue in the global proteomics market.
- By technology, the protein microarray segment is expected to account for the largest proteomics market share.
- By application, the clinical diagnostic segment had the largest share over the projection period.
- By end-user, the pharmaceutical companies segment had a significant market share.
- North America dominated the sector with a 45.0% revenue share.
Factors affecting the growth of the proteomics market industry
Increased investments in R&D in proteomics: The National Institutes of Health (NIH) of the United States contributed US$ 37 billion to biomedical research. This grant was intended to support life sciences research to understand the fundamental mechanisms by which diseases occur and to identify biomarkers that indicate the presence of disease or the gene(s) or protein(s) that cause the disease.
A surge in the prevalence of cancer and other diseases: The increasing incidence of cancer and other disorders is another crucial factor for the global proteomics market. The continuing proteomics research can assist medical specialists in identifying how proteins respond in a highly dynamic environment, such as cancer patients.
Technical advancements: The advancement of advanced tools that increase the productivity, throughput, and speed of biological research, such as 2-D electrophoresis protein analyzers, would further boost market expansion.
Collaborations and partnerships among major companies: Symphogen and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. developed verified platform methods for the rapid characterization and quality control of complex therapeutic proteins.
To understand how Proteomics Market report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/proteomics-market/#inquiry
Top Trends in Global Proteomics Market
Artificial intelligence in proteomics is a well-known trend that is quickly gaining traction. Proteomics applications of artificial intelligence are already reshaping the field of drug development. It is crucial to take into account how and why particular proteins interact when creating novel medications, digesting cell biology, and figuring out whether a treatment will have therapeutic or harmful effects.
Other market trends, such as the rise in drug discovery, emerging technologies, the increasing significance of Nano proteomics, and new applications based on the advancement of proteomic technology, are accelerating the expansion of the proteome market over the forecast period.
The increased incidence of target diseases and surge in demand for personalized medications as well as enhanced diagnostics in the treatment of targeted diseases are vital factors boosting industry growth. A growing emphasis on the use of products in medication creation, biomarker research, and clinical diagnostics for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases will also support the development of the industry. The protein research being done to treat COVID-19 patients is another factor favoring market expansion.
North America, which generated the most considerable revenue of 45% over the projection period, dominated this industry. The rise of omics research, the necessity for high-quality data reproducibility tools, and a focus on developing personalized treatments are all contributing factors. The alliances and cooperation of significant regional enterprises also contribute to the market’s growth. One such example is the collaboration between Symphogen and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. to develop accepted platform methods for the streamlined characterization and quality monitoring of complex therapeutic proteins.
The Asia-Pacific region will grow fastest between 2022 and 2038 due to factors such as outsourcing proteomics-based projects, public and private funding for proteomics research and development, favorable government regulations, rising target disease prevalence due to rising proteomics adoption, and an aging population. For instance, the University of Hyderabad received a million-dollar grant from the Department of Biotechnology of the Indian Government in November to study the tomato proteome. Government programs to fund proteomics research are what is driving the Asian-Pacific market.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in this report. Some of the major players such as Illumina Inc., GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bruker Corporation, Promega Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck KGaA., and Other Key Players.
Have Queries? Speak to an expert, or To Download/Request a Sample, Click here.
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 26.8 Billion|
|Market Size (2032)||USD 103.8 Billion|
|CAGR (from 2023 to 2032)||14.9%|
|North America Revenue Share||45.0%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
Proteomics research and development and a surge in demand for personalized medications are expanding, fueling this market’s further expansion. The market is expected to rise due to increased research activities in the healthcare sector and rising demand for better healthcare infrastructure.
The rising incidence of cancer and other disorders is another critical factor for the global proteomics market. The ongoing proteomics research can aid medical professionals in comprehending how proteins behave in a highly dynamic environment, such as in cancer patients. The study of proteomics has made it possible to collect essential data in the form of biomarkers.
Stringent government regulations, high medical device costs, a shortage of qualified researchers, increased research and development costs, and a lack of knowledge about the use of proteomics in developed countries are anticipated to limit the growth of the global proteome market to a lesser extent.
Since proteomics research is mainly based on trial and error, it is challenging to enter the field before being ready to invest a sizeable amount of capital in the tools needed to carry out the procedures and the related risk of failure.
This market offers several growth opportunities. It is a relatively new technology that has demonstrated significant advancement. Throughout the projection period, the science of Nano proteomics, which integrates proteomics and nanotechnology, is anticipated to impact market growth significantly. Furthermore, research into the role that proteins play in the development and aggravation of the COVID-19 virus in the body can give researchers vital new information and aid in creating novel COVID-19 therapeutic methods.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us – Purchase Premium Proteomics Market Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=96756
Report Segmentation of the Proteomics Market
This market is segmented into reagents, services, instruments, and consumables based on types. The reagent and consumables category, out of these, holds the largest revenue share in the global proteomics market. The need for reagents and consumables will increase as a result of the extensive use of chemicals, kits, strips, and other reagents and consumables for analyzing various biological samples in research labs, academic institutions, and other institutions. Proteomics market expansion will be supported by technical advancements in advanced instruments, including 2 d electrophoresis protein analyzers that speed up and enhance the effectiveness of biological research.
Based on technology, the market is divided into spectroscopy, x-ray crystallography, and protein microarray instruments. The protein microarray segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share in proteomics over the forecast period. Based on the type of instrument, many results can be obtained from a small sample. Also advantageous are label-free identification, complete direct quantification, and complete protein imprinting. The identification and successful isolation of changed proteins in a complex structure are expected to drive the fastest growth in protein fractionation in the future.
Based on application, the market is segmented into drug discovery, clinical diagnostic, disease diagnostic, and others. Clinical diagnosis is further divided into neurological disorders, cancer, and infectious diseases categories. The clinical diagnostic market had the greatest share due to an improved understanding of protein expression structure for medication development and disease. The market for drug discovery is expected to expand at the highest CAGR due to the ongoing research for effective methods of delivering improved medications.
Based on end-user, this market is segmented into hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and clinical laboratories. The segment of pharmaceutical companies held a sizable market share over the forecast period. The rise in funding for genomes and proteomics research and the outsourcing of research activities to various pharmaceutical firms can determine the size of this market.
For more insights on the historical and Forecast Proteomics Market data from 2016 to 2032 – download a sample report at https://market.us/report/proteomics-market/request-sample/
Based on Type
Based on Technology
- X-Ray Crystallography
- Protein Microarray Instruments
Based on Application
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostic
- Disease Diagnosis
- Other Applications
Based On End- User
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Clinical Laboratories
- Other End- Users
- North America
- The US
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in this report. Some of the major players include,
- Illumina, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Company Profile
- Bruker Corporation
- Promega Corporation
- Agilent Technologies Inc. Company Profile
- Merck KGaA.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Company Profile
- Danaher Corporation Company Profile
- F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Waters Corporation
- Luminex Corporation
- Caprion Proteomics Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
Recent Development of the Proteomics Market
- Bruker Corporation introduced the new nano Elute 2 nano-LC, MetaboScape, and TASQ software in August 2022 to promote the study of protein-protein interaction and metaproteomics applications. These products also support fluxomics and the most recent developments in PaSER intelligent acquisition.
- Thermo Fischer Scientific, a leader in scientific services, and Protein Metrics, a creator of top-notch software tools for protein characterization, collaborated in March 2001 to provide advanced mass spectrometry data processing and analysis capabilities to drive innovation across the biopharmaceutical and proteomics applications, from research and development quality control.
Browse More Related Reports:
- Clinical Laboratory Test Market: accounted for USD 204.19 million in 2021. Over the forecast period, it is expected at a CAGR of 7.5%.
- Ocular Implants Market size is expected to be worth around USD 24,391 Mn by 2032 at a CAGR of 5.87% forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) Analyzers Market: was estimated to be USD 171.3 million in 2021 and is anticipated to increase to USD 255.9 million by 2028
- Genomics And Proteomics Reagents, Research Kits and Analytical Instruments Market Analysis of Increasing Technology Trends, Industry Research, Future Growth and Size, Projection to 2033
- Medical Marijuana Market size is expected to be worth around USD 30.0 Bn Bn by 2032 from USD 13.8 Bn in 2022, at a CAGR of 8.3%
- Clinical Trials Market: size worth around USD 886.5 Billion by 2032 from USD 450.1 Billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing Market size is expected to be worth around USD 13.9 Bn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.3%.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
- Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/markets-us/
- Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/market.usreports/
- Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Markets_us
CONTACT: Global Business Development Teams – Market.us Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.) Email: email@example.com Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300, New York City, NY 10170, United States Tel: +1 718 618 4351 Website: https://market.us
- Micron Solutions, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results - March 30, 2023
- Horizon Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings Conference Call to Review First Quarter Results on April 27 - March 30, 2023
- Structure Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Recent Highlights - March 30, 2023