According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, Asia-Pacific was the biggest regional market in 2022, with 32.38% of the market and the fastest growth rate of 16.4% over the period of the forecast.
Farmington, Jan. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Radio Frequency Components Market Size Was Valued At USD 30.68 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Expand at a CAGR Of 14.2% From 2023 To 2030. Because of the constant change from 2G and 3G to 4G/LTE, LTE-Advanced, LTE-Advanced Pro, and 5G, mobile handset technology is always getting better and more advanced. This makes it more important than ever for mobile devices to use as little power as possible and cover as much of the spectrum as possible. This is likely to make more RF (radio frequency) parts needed in the coming years.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Radio Frequency Components Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
- In Oct 2019, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. of Japan had a deal with Facebook to develop an RF module for Facebook’s Terragraph gigabit wireless technology solution.
- In Sep 2019, Qualcomm bought RF360 to grow its business of radio frequency parts.
- In Oct 2019, NXP launched a radio frequency power multi-chip module (MCM) portfolio to help 5G base stations with MIMO active antenna systems.
Based on the type of product, the segment has been split into duplexers, filter power amplifiers, antenna switches, modulators, and demodulators. In 2022, power amplifiers made up 34.05% of the market. In the time frame given, it is also expected to grow a lot. In the next year, the segment will grow because more power amplifiers will be used in GSM, radar HDTV, LTE point-to-point microwave, and 5G signal amplification, among other things.
The market has been divided into three groups based on how they are used: consumer electronics for cars, the military, and wireless communication. In the whole market in 2022, consumer electronics made up 64.71 percent. The segment is also expected to grow a lot during the expected time frame. This might be because people have more money to spend on electronics like smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart wearable notebooks, and smart home accessories. Demand for consumer electronics is also being driven by the widespread use of IoT technologies and technical innovations like the addition of AI features (like voice control and recognition) to set-top boxes and TVs.
Asia-Pacific was the biggest regional market in 2022, with 32.38% of the market and the fastest growth rate of 16.4% over the period of the forecast. The growth can be explained by the fact that Radio Frequency parts are being used in more and more consumer electronics. More and more devices, like cell phones, tablets, laptops, notebooks, and so on, use power amplifiers and duplexers. You can change the frequency by using the radio frequency parts. The radio frequency down converter turns the radio signal into a baseband signal that works with GSM.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 14.2% from 2023 to 2030.|
|Revenue Forecast by 2022||USD 30.68 Billion|
|By Product||Filters, Duplexer, Power Amplifiers, Antenna Switches, Modulators & Demodulators, Others|
|By Application||Consumer Electronics, Mobile Phones, Automotive, Military, Wireless Communication, Others|
|By Companies||Broadcom, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, International Quantum Epitaxy Plc, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co. Limited, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Limited, Texas Instruments, Inc., TDK Corporation|
|Regions and Countries Covered|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
In developing countries, low-end smartphones are becoming more and more popular, which is one of the main things driving the global market. The rising number of smartphone sales also has an effect on the growth of the market for radio frequency components. This is because people are always making new products that work better, last longer, have biosensors and more AI features. Another big reason why the market for radio frequency components is growing is that technology for wireless communication is improving quickly.
Tuners and switches are used in power amplifiers, demodulators, and other radio frequency devices to give them specific functions. This is likely to make the global market grow even faster. Module for Radio Frequency Front End Changes to the universal mobile telecommunication network, like 3G and 4G, have affected the growth of the market. The world market is growing at a very fast rate, and new technologies could keep it growing in the years to come.
So, the market report says that the demand on the world market is growing very quickly so that more business opportunities can be taken advantage of.
Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Broadcom, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, International Quantum Epitaxy Plc, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co. Limited, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Limited, Texas Instruments, Inc., TDK Corporation, and others.
- Power Amplifiers
- Antenna Switches
- Modulators & Demodulators
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Phones
- Smart TVs & set-top boxes
- Laptops & Notebooks
- Wireless Communication
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Embedded Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market – The Global Embedded Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Was Valued At $73.2 Million In 2022, And Is Projected To Reach $310.3 Million By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 15.6% From 2022 To 2030. North America accounted for the largest market shares.
- RF Interconnect Market– The Global RF Interconnect Market Size Was Valued at USD 27.31 Billion in 2021 And Is Expected to Expand at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2022 to 2030. Asia Pacific led the market as a whole in 2021, with a share of 44.02% of all sales.
- Payment Security Market – The global Payment Security Market size was valued at USD 17.64 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 60.56 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2022 to 2030. North America holds the highest position in the global Payment Security market share in 2021.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- Three Genesis HealthCare-Affiliated Facilities Identified by Newsweek as America’s Best Nursing Homes for 2023 - March 23, 2023
- TelSolv Earns Status as Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by WBENC - March 23, 2023
- Block, Inc.Shareholder News: Johnson Fistel Urges Investors with Losses to Reach Out Regarding Class Action Investigation - March 23, 2023