ZURICH, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Thunderbird Resorts Inc. (“Thunderbird” or “Group”) (NYSE Euronext Amsterdam: TBIRD and FSE: 4TR) reports the following results of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held in La Mesa, California, on Jan. 20, 2023:
- On the matter of election of the board of directors, the shareholders voted 94% to 99% in favor of electing Salomon Guggenheim, Stephan Fitch and Reto Stadelmann to serve on the board for the ensuing year.
- Baker Tilly was appointed as auditor for the ensuing year and the Board of Directors was authorized to affix its remuneration.
- The shareholders received and considered the financial statements together with the auditor’s report thereon for the financial year ended Dec. 31, 2021.
Following the meeting of shareholders, the Board of Directors appointed the following persons as officers for the ensuing year:
- Salomon Guggenheim, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Albert W. Atallah, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter LeSar, Chief Financial Officer
Based on the recommendations made by the Nominating Committee, the Board approved the following committee members:
Audit Committee Stephan Fitch (Chairman)
Advisory member: Peter Lesar
Compensation Committee Reto Stadelmann (Chairman)
Nominating and Governance Committee Stephan Fitch (Chairman)
Investment Committee Stephan Fitch (Chairman)
Advisory members: Salomon Guggenheim,
Peter Lesar and Albert Atallah
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are an international provider of branded casino and hospitality services, focused on markets in Latin America. Our mission is to “create extraordinary experiences for our guests.” Additional information about the Group is available at www.thunderbirdresorts.com.
Cautionary Notice: This release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities laws and regulations of various international, federal, and state jurisdictions. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein, including without limitation, statements regarding potential revenue and future plans and objectives of the Group are forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties. There can be no assurances that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Group’s forward-looking statements include competitive pressures, unfavorable changes in regulatory structures, and general risks associated with business, all of which are disclosed under the heading “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in the Group’s documents filed from time-to-time with the AFM and other regulatory authorities.
Chief Financial Officer
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
- Wellspring Acquires IP Pragmatics for End-to-End Tech Transfer and IP Management Solutions - February 2, 2023
- Structure Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering - February 2, 2023
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Evolv Technologies Holdings (EVLV) Investors to Contact Firm’s Attorneys, Firm Investigating Possible Securities Law Violations - February 2, 2023