Market Study on Ringing Ears Treatment: Subjective Tinnitus Indication Accounts for Over 95% Market Share
New York, May 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Rising cases of cochlear hair cell damage and earwax blockage, and increase in usage of headphones are leading to rising occurrence of ringing ears, which has fueled the market to record a value of US$ 2.5 Bn in 2021. It is expected that this market will expand at a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Recent advancements in ringing ears treatment management devices have generated a lot of buzz regarding tinnitus management, and have thus increased awareness among individuals. Hearing aids are the most commonly employed devices for the treatment of hearing impairment, especially due to their masking effect and provision to hear sounds from the natural environment
Tinnitus is the third-most serious hearing impairment across the globe. Tinnitus is classified into subjective and objective, out of which, incidence of subjective tinnitus is more than 70%. The ringing ears management market is set to flourish owing to increasing incidence of subjective tinnitus, especially in developing markets. The market is currently witnessing a massive hike due to innovative and technologically enhanced advancements in tinnitus management devices.
- For instance, companies such as Signia are currently manufacturing hearing aids coupled with a smart algorithm compatible with smartphones and Bluetooth devices, and offer complete background noise cancelling features as well.
Furthermore, the option of using drugs as an assistive therapy for ringing ear management is also surfacing. Several studies have presented that drug classes such as anti-epileptics and anti-anxiety can help in distress management that results from ringing ears. This will certainly drive the market positively for tinnitus drugs and devices.
Request for sample copy of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33082
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, devices accounted for a higher market share of 93.7% by value in 2020.
- Subjective tinnitus accounted for more than 95% of market share by value as an indication in 2020.
- By distribution channel, audiology centers are preferred more by patients, and the segment held a market share of 38.1% in 2020.
- North America accounted for the highest market share of 52.9% by value in 2020.
“Growing R&D investments by key players along with government initiatives for increasing awareness about ringing ear treatment will boost market growth over the forecast period,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Know the methodology of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/33082
Key manufacturers of ringing ears treatment systems are focusing on forming strategic partnerships through acquisitions and mergers to enhance their presence across the world, resulting in an enhanced customer base for manufacturers and distributors. Key players are also focusing on product launches to stay ahead in the competition
- In August 2021, Starkey Laboratories Inc. launched Evolv AI, the most innovative line of hearing aid, which not only emphasizes sharp hearing but also enhances overall user experience.
- Sanofi and Google joined in June 2019 to create a virtual innovation lab to drastically change how new medications and health services are delivered.
Get full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33082
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the ringing ears treatment market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the product (devices [sound masking devices, notched music devices, and hearing aids] and drugs [tricyclic anti-depressants, anti-convulsants, and anti-anxiety]), indication (subjective tinnitus and objective tinnitus), and distribution channel (audiology centres, ENT clinics, hospitals, and e-Commerce), across seven key regions of the world.
- Telemedicine Market
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment Market
About Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
- TransUnion Appoints Hamidou Dia and Ravi Kumar to its Board of Directors - July 7, 2022
- U.S. Compounding Pharmacies Market to hit USD 8.7 Billion by 2030, says Global Market Insights Inc. - July 7, 2022
- Major new undercover investigation reveals cruelty, torment and frustration of sows in European farms—including suppliers of “premium” hams such as Parma and Bayonne - July 7, 2022