NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The 14th Annual Capital Link Shipping & Marine Services Forum will take place on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 116 Pall Mall in London from 8:20am – 5:20pm. The event is held in partnership with Fearnley Securities and in cooperation with the London Stock Exchange.
This event aims to provide investors with a comprehensive review and current outlook of the various shipping markets and in addition, cover topics of critical interest to industry participants, financiers and investors.
1×1 MEETINGS FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
1×1 meetings are between shipping companies and institutional investors only. Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Martin Stopford, former Non-Executive President at Clarksons Research will deliver the Keynote Address on “Shipping in the Era of Change”
To register follow this link: https://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2022london/signup.html
SHIPPING SECTOR PANELS:
LNG Shipping Sector Panel
Moderator: Mr. Jon Cripps, Partner – Stephenson Harwood
- Mr. John Boots, CFO – Cool Co
- Mr. Eduardo Maranhao, CFO – Golar LNG (NASDAQ:GLNG)
- Mr. Panos Mitrou, Global Gas Segment Director– Lloyd’s Register
- Mr. Mark Terzopoulos, Commercial Director – Maran Gas
LPG Shipping Sector Panel
Moderator: Mr. James Cirenza, Managing Director – DNB Markets
- Mr. Anders Onarheim, CEO – BW LPG
- Mr. Aleksander Giertsen, Director – Global Head of LPG – Fearnleys
- Mr. Mads Peter Zacho, CEO – Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:NVGS)
Containers Shipping Sector Panel
Moderator: Mr. Clemens Toepfer, Managing Director – Toepfer Transport GbmH
- Mr. Dimitris Dalakouras, CEO – Conbulk
- Mr. Tasos Aslidis, CFO – Euroseas & Eurodry
- Mr. Ian Webber, CEO – Global Ship Lease (NYSE:GSL)
- Mr. Constantin Baack, CEO – MPC Containers
Dry Bulk Shipping Sector Panel
Moderator: Mr. Lars Bastian Oestereng, Shipping Analyst – Arctic Securities
- Mr. Lars Christian Skarsgaard, CEO – Belships
- Mr. Gary Vogel, CEO – Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ:EGLE)
- Mr. Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO – Seanergy Maritime Holdings (NASDAQ:SHIP)
- Mr. Simos Spyrou – Co-CFO – Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ:SBLK)
Crude Tanker Shipping Sector Panel
Moderator: Mr. Nikos Michas, Tanker Segment Director – Lloyd’s Register
- Mr. Brian Gallagher – Head of IR & Communications, Executive Board Member – Euronav (NYSE:EURN)
- Mr. Thomas Trovato, Head of Investor Relations – International Seaways (NYSE:INSW)
- Mr. Ted Petrone, Vice Chairman – Navios Corporation (NYSE:NMM)
- Mr. Robert Burke, CEO – Ridgebury Tankers
Product Tanker Shipping Sector Panel
Moderator: Mr. Oystein Vaagen, Equity Research – Fearnley Securities
- Mr. Anthony Gurnee, CEO – Ardmore Shipping (NYSE:ASC)
- Mr. Carlos Balestra di Mottola, CFO – d’Amico International Shipping S.A.
- Mr. Christian Ingerslev, CEO – Maersk Tankers
- Mr. Valentios (Eddie) Valentis, Chairman & CEO – Pyxis Tankers Inc.
Commercial and Investment Bankers • Charterers • Classification Societies • Commodity and Energy Traders • Finance Providers • Financial Advisors • Financial and Trade Media • Hedge Fund Managers • Institutional Investors • P&I Executives • Lawyers and Insurers • Market Analysts and Consultants • Private Equity Firms • Risk Advisors • Ship Managers • Ship Operators • Shipowners • Shipbrokers • Sovereign Wealth Funds • Venture Capital Firms
FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE
This event is known for its large attendance by investors, owners and financiers. It is a meeting place for C-level Executives from the industry and the finance and investment communities involved with shipping. The Forum is held in London every year and examines the macroeconomic issues that are shaping and transforming the international shipping markets today.
Senior executives from leading maritime companies, financiers and industry participants who will discuss trends, development and the outlook of the various shipping market segments and will also cover topics of critical interest to the shipping industry.
The Forum features a series of panel discussions as well as 1×1 meetings between investors and executives from shipping companies.
This one-day conference is known for its rich informational content and extensive marketing, networking and business development opportunities.
ORGANIZED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: Fearnley Securities
IN COOPERATION WITH: London Stock Exchange
GLOBAL SPONSORS: Ascension Finance • Citi • DNB • Hill Dickinson • Lloyd’s Register • ReedSmith • RMK Maritime • Watson Farley Williams
SPONSORS: Arctic Securities • Bocomm Leasing • Toepfer Transport • TUFTON • Stephenson Harwood
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: Ardmore Shipping • d’Amico International Shipping S.A. • Eagle Bulk • Eurodry Ltd. • Euroseas Ltd. • Flott & Co. • Global Ship Lease • International Seaways • MPC Container Ships • Navigator Holdings • Navios Maritime Partners L.P. • Pyxis Tankers Inc. • Ridgebury • Seanergy Maritime Holdings • Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
MEDIA PARTNERS: Actualidad Maritima • Marine Circle • Port News • Ship Management International • World Oils • Xinde Marine News
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER
Or, contact Nicolas Bornozis or Anny Zhu at forum@CapitalLink.com or + 1 212 661 7566
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. In addition, Capital Link organizes a series of investment conferences a year in key industry centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, all of which are known for combining rich educational and informational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare Physician Embraces Robotic Technology: First In Region To Robotically Remove a Bladder and Create a Urinary Diversion - December 5, 2023
- HashiCorp Awarded 2023 AWS Partner Award - December 5, 2023
- [Latest] Global Aircraft Lighting Market Size/Share Worth USD 1997.9 Million by 2032 at a 9.8% CAGR: Custom Market Insights (Analysis, Outlook, Leaders, Report, Trends, Forecast, Segmentation, Growth, Growth Rate, Value) - December 5, 2023