NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the “M&A Class Action Firm”), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Qumu Corp. (NASDAQ: QUMU), relating to its proposed sale to Enghouse Systems Ltd. Under the terms of the agreement, QUMU shareholders are expected to receive $0.90 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/qumu-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEN), relating to its proposed sale to Boston Scientific Corp. Under the terms of the merger, APEN shareholders will receive $10.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/apollo-endosurgery-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- PSB Holding Corp. (OTC: PSBP), relating to its proposed merger with Summit Financial Group, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, PSPB shareholders will receive 1.2347 shares of Summit per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/psb-holding-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLON), relating to its proposed merger with GRI Bio, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, VLON shareholders are expected to own approximately 17% of the combined company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/vallon-pharmaceuticals-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers in 2013 and 2017-2019 as a Rising Star and in 2022 as a Super Lawyer in Securities Litigation. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm’s recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, we have recovered or secured over a dozen cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2023 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
- Wellspring Acquires IP Pragmatics for End-to-End Tech Transfer and IP Management Solutions - February 2, 2023
- Structure Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering - February 2, 2023
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Evolv Technologies Holdings (EVLV) Investors to Contact Firm’s Attorneys, Firm Investigating Possible Securities Law Violations - February 2, 2023