WILMINGTON, Del., June 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you own shares of Shore Community Bank (OTC PINK: SHRC)?
- Did you purchase any of your shares prior to June 24, 2019?
- Do you think the proposed merger is fair?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Shore Community Bank (“Shore” or the “Company”) (OTC PINK: SHRC) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by 1st Constitution Bancorp (“1st Constitution”) (NASDAQ GM: FCCY) in a transaction valued at approximately $53.1 million. Under the terms of the agreement, shareholders of Shore will receive 0.8786 of a share of 1st Constitution common stock, $16.50 in cash, or a combination of 1st Constitution common stock and cash for each share of Shore owned.
If you own common stock of Shore and purchased any shares before June 24, 2019, if you would like to learn more about this investigation, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky or Gina M. Serra toll-free at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail at [email protected], or at https://www.rigrodskylong.com/offices-contact.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Delaware, New York, and California, has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of investors and achieved substantial corporate governance reforms in numerous cases nationwide, including federal securities fraud actions, shareholder class actions, and shareholder derivative actions.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.
Seth D. Rigrodsky
Gina M. Serra
Fax: (302) 654-7530
Latest posts by GlobeNewswire (see all)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KSF REMINDS JE, MDP, MMM INVESTORS of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuits - September 16, 2019
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KSF REMINDS GNLN, VRAY INVESTORS of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuits - September 16, 2019
- A New Report Warns of Looming Threat to U.S. Citizenship, Calls for Moratorium on Denaturalizations - September 16, 2019