The Asia Pacific Smart Home Automation Market is projected to be one of the fastest-growing global economies throughout this period as it spends more on smart technologies. Smart Kitchen Market is projected to display a CAGR of 19% from 2022 to 2032
NEWARK, Del, Oct. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global smart home automation market is estimated to grow from US$ 72 Billion in 2022 to US$ 168 Billion in 2032 while displaying a CAGR of 8.84% during the 2022-2032 period. Increasing penetration of the Internet of Things (IoT) has evolved the machine to machine communication which has motivated users to adopt smart home automation technology.
Integration of modern technologies such as IoT, AI, and ML, the demand for smart devices is expected to rise in the coming time. According to a Voicbot.ai survey, in January 2020, about 87.7 million US consumers were using smart speakers. Further, smart city projects are growing in number across the globe, surging the demand for home automation businesses.
Request a Sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15417
With access to home accessories from remote locations, users can regulate their home appliances in their absence. They can also keep a watch on any activity taking place within the house through video surveillance systems. For instance, in February 2022, India-based home automation company, One Switch, announced the launch of franchising options for the expansion of their smart home automation services. The eco-friendly solutions such as automatic water sensors and motion sensors, offered by smart home companies like One Switch, have also helped in reducing electricity bills and enhancing the overall home environment.
The automation tools and equipment are expensive, thus, users with average or below average disposable income find it challenging to buy such modern services. Due to its high cost, there is polarization in the procurement of such advanced equipment. Thus, the cost barrier is anticipated to play a significant role in limiting the market growth during the forecast period. Further, various users are yet not well familiar with such technology which limits the adoption of smart home automation devices. Thus, the complicated technologies and applications are likely to inhibit the market growth in the assessment period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study:
- Global smart home automation market value to surge 2.3x from 2022 to 2032
- By application, smart home automation for entertainment to experience a CAGR of 7.8% until 2032
- Wireless smart home automation to be most sought after, expected to accumulate 44% revenue in 2022
- North America to emerge as the fastest growing market, expanding at an 8% CAGR
- Europe to be the 2nd largest market for smart home automation, inclining at a 7.7% CAGR
- Asia Pacific to present significant growth opportunities, reflecting a 7.5% value CAGR
“Increasing demand for comfort and growing deployment of modern technologies such as AI, ML, and IoT in home appliances is expected to benefit the market during the forecast period. Also, increasing disposable income of developing countries is likely to offer several opportunities of expansion to the players in the market,” says an FMI analyst.
Report Preview: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-home-automation-market
Key players in the global smart home automation market include Control4 Corporation (U.S.), BB Ltd. (Switzerland), Crestron Electronics, Inc. (U.S.), Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ireland), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Controls (U.S.), Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. (U.S.), Legrand SA (France), Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), and Siemens AG (Germany).
Recent Developments in the Industry include:
- In July 2022, Schneider Electric launched the Wiser App to create awareness about the potential of Wiser Smart Homes. The app requires minimal rewiring and has the ability to support Google Home Assistant and Alexa which offers the needed comfort to consumers on a regular basis.
- In July 2020, Johnson Controls, a renowned player for smart and sustainable buildings, launched OpenBlue, a complete suite of connected solutions and services that combine the Company’s 135 years of building experience with modern technology. The new suite of connected solutions allows previously unimaginable occupant experiences, respectful safety and security, and impactful sustainability, driven by cutting-edge connected technology.
About the Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15417
Key Segments Profiled in Smart Home Automation Market
Smart Home Automation Market by Component:
- Smart Home Automation Hardware
- Smart Home Automation Software
- Smart Home Automation Services
Smart Home Automation Market by Technology:
- Cellular Smart Home Automation
- Wireless Smart Home Automation
- Other Smart Home Automation Technologies
Smart Home Automation Market by Application:
- Smart Home Automation for Security
- Smart Home Automation for Lighting
- Smart Home Automation for Entertainment
- Smart Home Automation for HVAC & Energy Management
- Smart Home Automation for Smart Kitchens
Smart Home Automation Market by Region:
- North America Smart Home Automation Market
- Europe Smart Home Automation Market
- Asia Pacific Smart Home Automation Market
- Latin America Smart Home Automation Market
- Middle East & Africa Smart Home Automation Market
Table of Content
1. Global Smart Home Automation Market – Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Overview
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
2. Global Smart Home Automation Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Introduction and Definition
3. Market Background and foundation Data Points
3.1. Need of the Hour for Industries
3.2. Industry Wise Industry 4.0
3.3. Smart Home Automation – Strategic Priorities
3.4. Life Cycle Stage
3.5. Importance of Technology
3.6. Use Cases of Smart Home Automation
3.7. Forecast Factors: Relevance and Impact
3.8. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.9. PESTLE Analysis
3.10. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.11. Market Dynamics
3.11.3. Opportunity Analysis
Ask an Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15417
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Technology
Smart Home Solutions Market Size is likely to be valued at US$ 78,342.6 million in 2022 and is predicted to secure a rapid-paced CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period
Smart Home Payments Market Share is estimated to be worth approximately US$ 83.59 billion
Smart Home Platforms Market Demand was valued at USD 20.5 Billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 16.5% to reach US$ 110 Billion from 2022 to 2032
Smart Home Security Camera Market Forecast garnered a market value of US$ 6.25 Billion in 2021 and is expected to collect a market value of US$ 7.5 Billion in 2022
Smart Home as a Service Market Growth analysis report by Future Market Insights shows that global sales of Smart Home as a Service Market in 2021 was held at US$ 5.5 Bn
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
- Penn Highlands Healthcare Physician Embraces Robotic Technology: First In Region To Robotically Remove a Bladder and Create a Urinary Diversion - December 5, 2023
- HashiCorp Awarded 2023 AWS Partner Award - December 5, 2023
- [Latest] Global Aircraft Lighting Market Size/Share Worth USD 1997.9 Million by 2032 at a 9.8% CAGR: Custom Market Insights (Analysis, Outlook, Leaders, Report, Trends, Forecast, Segmentation, Growth, Growth Rate, Value) - December 5, 2023